Jasmine!!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd post some pictures of my sweet Torti-Point Siamese Jasmine. She is our little sugar momma and just about the sweetest thing you'd ever want to meet! She has officially converted my boyfriend into a cat lover as well as a few other people
. We adopted her as an adult cat and we will have had her for 2 years this fall.I was fostering her one night after she was returned to our rescue group ( her owners were getting divorced and the wife's "boyfriend" took her to the shelter without the husband knowing- it was the husbands cat! how mean is that, he turned up there crying later that week looking for her, but we decided it was in Jasmine's best interest not to risk someone "dumping her off" again, and kept her in foster care....the man wound up adopting a lovely kitten a few weeks later and was happy. After having Jasmine in my home not even a day, my mother and I decided she was NOT going back and she had to come live with us...she was soooo loveable and affectionate. We weren't about to let someone "get rid of her " again, so i formally adopted her and she's been our little sugar momma ever since. We love her sooo much!

here is a link to her website!
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=296873&j=t

Stretch!!!!!

Jasmine's Bedroom eyes

Jasmine "adopted" Isabella when Izzy was a kitten!

Meowmy! I was sleeping! (hehe, see her little Siamese crook at the end of her tail! I love that!)

I love her pretty blue eyes!

My little sugar momma!

Hey!!! Where Did the Feather Go???

Jasmine Kissing Her Baby Bella!

Jasmine posing for the camera!

eagleeye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jasmine and Izzy are precious and beautiful kitties! What a story, too. I'm glad Jasmine found a loving and permanent home with you. She sounds like a wonderful girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou!!! Jasmine is our little sweetheart (except when she chases Velvet...uhhh!). She is such a cute kitty too- and a little weirdo at that...I think she has some pica issues (eating non-ediable things...such as my AC Adaptor cord, kitty toys...you name it
). She may be a big girl but she's hilarious when she high tails it around the house chasing after little sparkly pom pom balls- those are her fav!! I need to take some pictures of that.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasmine is adorable.
I also have a torti-point siamese! She has the same face markings as your Jasmine.I really like Jasmines body coloring! Was she this body color when your first got her? My Lilly just turned one and her body color is changing but its more a mixture of coffee and creamy colors. I'm wondering if she will eventually have the same body color as Jasmine? I'd post her pic but I don't want to be a thread stealer..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Jasmine is adorable.
I also have a torti-point siamese! She has the same face markings as your Jasmine.I really like Jasmines body coloring! Was she this body color when your first got her? My Lilly just turned one and her body color is changing but its more a mixture of coffee and creamy colors. I'm wondering if she will eventually have the same body color as Jasmine? I'd post her pic but I don't want to be a thread stealer..
Please post a pic!!!! I'd love to see Lilly!
I adopted Jasmine as an adult kitty so her coat has always been this color since i've had her. However i do some work with Siameserescue.org....and sometimes when a kitten is very young, it's points will darken as it ages- i've especially noticed that in some Seal Points. I can't wait to see a picture of your little girl!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh how sweet! I'm glad she found her way into your home. And I hope everything worked out for that man and his new kitten too!
That man was very nice- he gave the new kitten a great home ( we just weren't willing to put Jasmine in a potential position like that again
). He actualy brought his new furbaby up to the shop a few times after adopting her and made several donations. I told him i was the one who adopted Jasmine- and he was happy with that, so it all worked out very nicely
!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilly at 7 months old her body was snowy white then

Lilly and Flame lilly 6 months

Lilly 11 months shes darkened alot more in this pic with Reilly her best buddy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!!!! They do look pretty similar in the face! Lilly is a doll!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou! lol, she's actually sounds asleep with Isabella at the moment in their kitty bed- those two crack me up

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love her markings! That crook in her tail is just too cute. Jasmine certainly is a pretty girl.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou! lol...i think i can see her ego inflating at the moment from all of the lovely comments everyone has given her