Tiggy getting ready to go to the vet.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiggy goes in for his yearly check up tomorrow and for a shot. (I'm a bad meowmy....I can't remember the name right now) He's got his records and is ready to go...........any good vibes you can send my boy would be appreciated. He's fine, but I always feel better when Dr. Thompson tells me that about all my kits.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is not a happy face!
Hope his vet visit is not as bad as he thinks it is going to be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Anne........I had to laugh when I saw his face in this pic! He's never happy to be going anywhere in the car!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not real happy when I reminded him this morning........can't say I blame him!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Oh - oh !!

think he was trying to hide his med.card, so you would have to postpone the visit
that is what he looks like. Let's see, I could put it in the garbage can, yeah she won't know where it is. No card, no visit.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

that is what he looks like. Let's see, I could put it in the garbage can, yeah she won't know where it is. No card, no visit.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Heather. Now that you have Lucky and Louie, you have my Petals and Trixie. We just need to get you another tuxie and a blondie, and we'll have matching babies totally!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How's he doing? Did he have his appointment yet? Was he a good boy for the vet? Inquiring minds want to know!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, no, I"m still at work.........his appt is for 6:15 and it's 3:20 now..........my poor little guy....he's usually pretty good. Just scared stiff. Last time he was in the doc gave him his phsyical and said, what a solid big guy! He has shoulders!!!
He would have made a great tom cat!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks Heather. Now that you have Lucky and Louie, you have my Petals and Trixie. We just need to get you another tuxie and a blondie, and we'll have matching babies totally!!!
Funny, there was 2 creme/orange babies with Louie, but they were all spoken for.... besides, Tom said I am at my limit for sneaking in babies till we get a bigger house.
But hey, he can get a motorcycle right?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Funny, there was 2 creme/orange babies with Louie, but they were all spoken for.... besides, Tom said I am at my limit for sneaking in babies till we get a bigger house.
But hey, he can get a motorcycle right?
Oh, we live in a little over 900 sq feet. That doesn't get muchsmaller than that! If I can do it, tell Tom so can you!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If LuckyGirl didn't turn her opinion of Louie around he was ready to send the little guy packing. He was really upset that she was hiding, and not affectionate, that she didn't run to the door when he came home, or wouldn't eat....he was mad. He was so worried about her, he kept saying, "she changed me, she made me love her, and I always hated cats, I don't want her to feel upset"....

Then the big Oaf says after she was playing with Louie, "you don't think she's only gonna want to play with him now, and not play with me anymore do ya?"
Poor Daddy, needed his ego stroked. Me: "No Tom, your the only Daddy for her, she'll never love another man but you...."

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

If LuckyGirl didn't turn her opinion of Louie around he was ready to send the little guy packing. He was really upset that she was hiding, and not affectionate, that she didn't run to the door when he came home, or wouldn't eat....he was mad. He was so worried about her, he kept saying, "she changed me, she made me love her, and I always hated cats, I don't want her to feel upset"....

Then the big Oaf says after she was playing with Louie, "you don't think she's only gonna want to play with him now, and not play with me anymore do ya?"
Poor Daddy, needed his ego stroked. Me: "No Tom, your the only Daddy for her, she'll never love another man but you...."
Oh how funny! Jerry was kind of the same way when we first got Trixie. It wasn't "manly" for him to like kitties.....but he brought the next 3 home.....so I guess now it's ok!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dexter & Sadie are sending Tiggy lots of calming vibes.
Don't bite the vet Tiggy.

((((Meow))))

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiggy's appt went well. The vet wanted to look at something that I thought I saw on his foot, and he wasn't happy, but he behaved himself. Took his shots like a man, and now we're home loving on eachother............ He got a clean bill of health for another year......now I have to make appts for the girls............awwww yes, kitties................

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are a very brave boy Tiggy.

Your Mommy is really proud of you & so are we.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless his heart!!!! What a little trooper! Glad to hear he got a clean bill of health!