Isn't this darling for Christmas??

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one similar to that and I like mine better, my husband gets me something from the artist that makes them every Christmas or birthday. I have this whole set of buildings with all these cats on them they are really amazingly done. And of course the Christmas tree which is just adorable! I can ask him who makes them if u are interested.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

If you get my name for Secret Santa, you can get it for me, Susie. What do you mean I'm not worth it!
Oh, you know your worth it mon ami, but that would have to be for the next 7-8 secret santas to come!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I have one similar to that and I like mine better, my husband gets me something from the artist that makes them every Christmas or birthday. I have this whole set of buildings with all these cats on them they are really amazingly done. And of course the Christmas tree which is just adorable! I can ask him who makes them if u are interested.
Helen, I would definitely be interested in the collection you have and artist.
If it's even cuter than the one Susie linked to, it's got to be absolutely adorable!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Helen, I would definitely be interested in the collection you have and artist.
If it's even cuter than the one Susie linked to, it's got to be absolutely adorable!
I will take a picture tomorrow of the tree and the little village type things to see what u guys think.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise