TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Isn't this darling for Christmas??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Isn't this darling for Christmas??

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...a=true&abbr=ps

Too much money though!
post #2 of 17
That's adorable!!
post #3 of 17
Awwww that's sweet!.
post #4 of 17
I have one similar to that and I like mine better, my husband gets me something from the artist that makes them every Christmas or birthday. I have this whole set of buildings with all these cats on them they are really amazingly done. And of course the Christmas tree which is just adorable! I can ask him who makes them if u are interested.
post #5 of 17
ooooowwww I love it!!! Just really too expensive for a knick knack!
post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...a=true&abbr=ps

Too much money though!
If you get my name for Secret Santa, you can get it for me, Susie. What do you mean I'm not worth it!
post #7 of 17
thats sooo cute!!!
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
If you get my name for Secret Santa, you can get it for me, Susie. What do you mean I'm not worth it!
Oh, you know your worth it mon ami, but that would have to be for the next 7-8 secret santas to come!
post #9 of 17
Aww, that is really cute!!
post #10 of 17
Oh that is just precious!

Ohhh hooooneeeeyyyy....I loooooveeee youuuuu.......I know what you can get me for Christmas nowwwwww!
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
I have one similar to that and I like mine better, my husband gets me something from the artist that makes them every Christmas or birthday. I have this whole set of buildings with all these cats on them they are really amazingly done. And of course the Christmas tree which is just adorable! I can ask him who makes them if u are interested.
Helen, I would definitely be interested in the collection you have and artist. If it's even cuter than the one Susie linked to, it's got to be absolutely adorable!
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Helen, I would definitely be interested in the collection you have and artist. If it's even cuter than the one Susie linked to, it's got to be absolutely adorable!
I will take a picture tomorrow of the tree and the little village type things to see what u guys think.
post #13 of 17
That's so cute!
post #14 of 17
post #15 of 17
Oh my gosh - those are too cute! I can see why you love them!
post #16 of 17
I just sent links to my DH for an Xmas/b-day hint... LOL! I wonder if I'll get one?
post #17 of 17
Me want one!!

That is precious.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Isn't this darling for Christmas??