Hobbes' new sis - Princess Tammie!

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We picked her up on Friday night, i just couldn't wait any longer. So here she is sleeping on the carpet. i took some pics with my digital camera, i'll try to upload them tonight.

-----
She looks so funny in this pic! Poor girl has conjunctivitis on her left eye...so she's constantly blinking. i'm applying Terramycin ointment so hopefully she'll get better soon.

Looking cute

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Pearly, just look at her!
Such a sweetie!

How exciting to have her home with you now! I bet you're all excited to see how Hobbes likes his new little sister!

I'm looking forward to more pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hobbes is now getting used to her. They've been chasing each other around the apt, it's so fun to watch them play. Hobbes would constantly growl at her when she plays with his tail (he hissed at her the first couple of days), but now he can tolerate her being close to him. So i'm happy

DH was home with the kids today, and managed to snap this pic of them chilling out on the couch together hehe...

Tammie whacking at Hobbes in his cube

You can see how tiny she is compared to Hobbes

Sleeping on the couch now

i like how she has little tufts of fur in between her paws. So cute!!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so adorable! I like the paw tufts too.
My Fluff has them also. It looks as though Hobbes is adjusting well. They'll have fun together.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Princess Tammie is adorable!
Congratulations!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Goodness Tammie is a little sweetheart!
I love the ear tufts she has.
She looks like a Maine Coon baby.
Yeah...i believe she's a maine coon/tabby mix. i hope she doesn't get too poofy when she grows up

Her eye is getting better. No more green goopy discharge (thank god!), but she still blinks quite a bit
i can't help feeling worried. She should be clear of ear mites now, doesn't shake her head anymore.
She's a silly baby

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...look at the little girl! You're so lucky that Hobbes has taken to her so quickly. I'm envious, but they do say a male to female intro is easier than same gender intros.
I'm just hoping I can get some sleep once we introduce them this weekend.

So, what's the first outfit going to be? A Thanksgiving, Halloween or Christmas dress?