deni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm or should I say we are new members, I have to include of course the furry members of this group Rowland and Macavity, they're 9 years old and are brothers, Rowland is Black and White and very 'proper', his brother is a tabby slob who lives up to his namesake from the musical. We live in Newcastle upon Tyne. As an ex animal nurse I'm fairly clued up on cats, but being part of the forum will help with their little foibles I'm sure.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you, Rowland and Macavity !!! Cant wait to see pics of your "proper" and your "tabby slob" LOL .....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hello and welcome to you, Rowland and Macavity !!! Cant wait to see pics of your "proper" and your "tabby slob" LOL .....
Thanks for your reply, have loads of pictures, am sorting the best way to upload them. Rowland poses for the camera, Macca really doesn't care but will raise his head from time to time to acknowledge my existence, he usually sleeps on his back with his paw over his eyes! Have had them since they were three weeks old, they were hand reared and spend most of their time indoors. they behave like kittens absolutely adore catnip and humans are wonderful targets for their antics. Would like another cat but it really isn't fair at their age, this is their castle!. Do my best to help the local feral population and other 'rakes'.

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hiya,

Welcome to TCS

I have two kittens of my own.
Max who is a pure black moggie and Billy who is a tabby,x breed.

LuLu x

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, there!
Welcome to TCS! I can't wait to see pics of your babies!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Open a free account on photobucket.com and upload all your pics there ...... then come back here ..... and in the reply message .... copy the top link in photobucket under the pic and paste after clicking the yellow box top right ..... and u can showcase your boys !!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Deni, it's nice to see your introduction, and to learn more about you and your babies Macavity & Rowland!
They sound like a wonderful pair, and we can't wait to hear more about their antics.

If you get pics of them, make sure to post them over in Fur Pictures Only so they can bask in our admiration of their feline beauty!

If you have any questions, or need any help, you can click on my username in the upper left hand corner, and send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help you!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your boys to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

The guys sound like such great characters

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Your cats sound like real characters- their own unique personalities. I'm looking forward to pictures of them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hullo Deni, Rowland, and Macavity!

Glad to meet you all and lol-ing over your descriptions...can't wait to see pix! and get some of us up on site as well. Live out in the desert with 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered adult SPOILED cats, 4 hens, and all kinds of desert wildlife who either live on or visit our land here. An additional 12 of "my" beloved cats are in sanctuary due to my impending divorce and forced relocation to an urban location with stupid quotas...The furballs run the gamut from 16+-year-old, marmalade tabby DSH Nicolas T. Cat, to 2-year-old tuxedo DSH Baby Su (a/k/a Suha the Terrible or The Bitemouth Kitten). Tiger tabbies, tuxedos, ebony satins, snowshoes, silver tabs, Birman types, marmalade tabbies, torties, calicos -- they are all represented!

Was born into a household with a cat already in residence, and have loved cats all my life. They are the lights of my life! This is a great forum and it's wonderful meeting fellow cat fanatics from all over the world. Oh, and speaking of Eliot, a high point of my life was taking my mom, who's been gone for four years now, to see "CATS" one year for her birthday. We loved it!