Cat Costumes

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco usually has some- maybe you could get one designed for a small dog- it might fit a kitty

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
if you manage to get them in one we expect lots of pics! My cats would wait until I was sleeping and then exact their revenge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i found some on ebay, im going to avoid any with a hat!

we might even take kya trick or treating with us, we ve been carrying her around with us lots of places so i think she would do ok

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't want to be a party-pooper, but having your cat outside on Halloween probably isn't the safest thing to do. No matter what precautions you use, there is a risk of her getting loose. There are people in this world that look at Haloween as a time to harm animals and cause destruction. When I was a child, there was a cute stray kitten that showed up on our doorstep a few days before Halloween. I wanted to take the cat inside, but my parents wouldn't let me. We saw the kitten the day of Halloween, but never again after it got dark. It is something I will never forget and to this day worry about what happened to that little kitten.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw the cutest cat hat costumes that fit my cats perfectly!

The pumpkin is Molly (since she's getting fat), the Leopard is Buffy, because she's such a mean diva (though a tiger or lion might have fit better) and Willow is the pig because she's a, well, she's a pig. lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

if you manage to get them in one we expect lots of pics! My cats would wait until I was sleeping and then exact their revenge
Mine wouldn't even wait!!!! lol, they would visicously exert their kitty revenge on me if i got within two feet of them with one of those cute little costumes. Especially Abilene....my hand would be gone and i'd need a whole lot of stitches
My Abilene would go from nice kitty to attack kitty in .2 seconds if i even attempted that

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, i just looked at some of those costumes on those sites!!! They're prescuious!!!! I wish my girls would wear them, but i don't have a death wish.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last year I got my cat's costumes at target. They were really cheap (like 3.99) and had a pretty good selection. Even though some said they were dog costumes they worked fine for the cats. A couple actually worked better because all but one of my cats are pretty large.

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I wish my girls would wear them, but i don't have a death wish.
Hahahah, that's the first thought that entered my mind when wondering if I could get one on Marishka

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marishka

Hahahah, that's the first thought that entered my mind when wondering if I could get one on Marishka
mine would make my arm a meal if i even attempted, so i won't

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ive already tried a few on kya, she hated the act of putting it on but once it was on she didnt mind it as long as she was being carried.

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ive decided to skip the costumes and go with holiday collars from ragtime. even though kya will put up with being in a costume i know she really doesnt like it.