Problem with cat.

koic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok well my cat recently got flee problems and my mom went out and got some Hartz Onespot Drops. It was about maybe a week ago or less and just tonight I read that Hartz can kill cats. Im too worried about him. A day or two after she put it on him he was acting weird. Not using the litter box, not eating as much, laying in weird places, and when he moved from where he was laying there is little specs of blood(it looks like) and other things. Im not sure but I hope he is ok can anyone give me any help with this?

Supposably he is doing ok still but licking and biting alot.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think a trip to the vets would be the best thing you could do! That way, you'll be able to find out if there's anything wrong with your kitty and get him on the mend as soon as possible!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by koiC

Ok well my cat recently got flee problems and my mom went out and got some Hartz Onespot Drops. It was about maybe a week ago or less and just tonight I read that Hartz can kill cats. Im too worried about him. A day or two after she put it on him he was acting weird. Not using the litter box, not eating as much, laying in weird places, and when he moved from where he was laying there is little specs of blood(it looks like) and other things. Im not sure but I hope he is ok can anyone give me any help with this?

Supposably he is doing ok still but licking and biting alot.
Yes, please see a vet - the sooner the better.

How old is the cat?