Sierra & Serenity's Movie Debut!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are just short little clips, but we're so excited to finally get to share them!

For Sierra's Birthday, she received a very special catnip apple which she adores every bit as much as her Christmas apple. She guards over it very carefully, protecting it from her little sister. She snuggles with it, and it makes a purrfect pillow, as well!

Here is my baby girl protecting her special apple!
I really like this one because at the end, I call her name, so she looks up for the camera with her sweet little face!

Here is Serenity displaying why Sierra has to protect her apple!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww, they are so sweet!
I think that Serenity is really just trying to teach her big sister how to let loose and have a good time with the apple

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just LOVE that serious, protective expression on Sierra's face - she could be standing guard outside the White House
Her apple is well-protected, which is good because Serenity really goes at that apple with a cougar's fiercesomeness - keep guarding that apple, Sierra

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those little snippits are prescious!!!!! Little Sierra looks soo sweet with that apple. lol, which by the way - i've never seen a cat with a stuffed apple before so i got a good laugh out of that. I love her little ears!!! They're soo cute!/ Haha, i definitely see why she feels the need to hide her sacred apple from serenity- lol...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

...judging from Serenity's play with the apple, Sierra has every reason to guard it!
Thank you, Heidi! Yes, she sure better keep an eye on it! You'll recall it was their cousins Trent and Ophelia who first gave Sierra her catnip apple for Christmas!

Originally Posted by squirtle

Awwww, they are so sweet! I think that Serenity is really just trying to teach her big sister how to let loose and have a good time with the apple
That must be it, Tanya! Let's party, Sierra!

Originally Posted by catsknowme

I just LOVE that serious, protective expression on Sierra's face - she could be standing guard outside the White House Her apple is well-protected, which is good because Serenity really goes at that apple with a cougar's fiercesomeness - keep guarding that apple, Sierra
What a cute observation, Susan! That she will!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Those little snippits are prescious!!!!! Little Sierra looks soo sweet with that apple. lol, which by the way - i've never seen a cat with a stuffed apple before so i got a good laugh out of that. I love her little ears!!! They're soo cute!/ Haha, i definitely see why she feels the need to hide her sacred apple from serenity- lol...
I'm so happy you're enjoying our fun so much, Nikki!

Originally Posted by halfpint

..that was to cute I think Serenity was trying to peel it with her little hind legs
That must be it! I'm not so sure Sierra feels that's a very good idea, though!

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh too cute! It's so nice to see your girls 'live and in action!'
Thank you for enjoying my girlies in action!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

The elder Miss S has turned into the big sister. I can remember very clearly the day you brought little S home.
From that very first day, Auntie Eddie, you and your S crew have been such an enormous part of Serenity's life just as you've always been to Sierra

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Sierra is so intent on protecting it, she doesn't get a chance to enjoy it...then little Serenity comes along and lets 'er rip!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sierra is even more beautiful "live"! And Marlee is very happy to finally see her long lost family Serenity on "TV", they are just precious!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both adorable. I loved watching Serenity rabbit kicking that apple. She's a little character, isn't she?

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Poor Sierra is so intent on protecting it, she doesn't get a chance to enjoy it...then little Serenity comes along and lets 'er rip!
Sierra actually got a lot of fun time in with her apple when I first gave it to her, Kelly. This is the first time I'd ever done this, in fact..I put Serenity in the other room with treats and her own toys, and closed the bedroom door to be with just Sierra for a few minutes so she could fully enjoy her toy without having to worry about it getting stolen. She had a big time rolling around and rabbit kicking, what fun!
I just got pics of that, though, instead of a movie and meant to post them as our Birthday Party pics but then never did. Where you're seeing her protect it so carefully is when Serenity came back in the room. Poor girl, with that door shut she let out all sort of sounds like she was in utter anguish being tortured!

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Sierra is even more beautiful "live"! And Marlee is very happy to finally see her long lost family Serenity on "TV", they are just precious!!
Yes! This is so special they finally get to meet in "person"! Now, it's Marlee's turn to give Serenity a live show of how much our two little sisters favor!

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

They are both adorable. I loved watching Serenity rabbit kicking that apple. She's a little character, isn't she?
Thank you, Hope! Yes, Serenity is my silly little girl, still 100% kitten and full of energy!

Originally Posted by Sar

Awww, bless! Sierra is doing a wonderful job of protecting her apple

Serenity really does enjoy her time with the apple though, doesn't she?
Thank you, Sarah, yes my baby is such a brave little girl, and Serenity sure does enjoy getting a hold of it!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
What more could you say, Sus, thank you!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Aaaw those videos are lovely! I love the look on Sierras face when you say her name! it's like 'who?me?'
And Serenity is like Nismo when she's kicking the apple, Nismo has a little mouse she does that too

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How did I miss the Sierra & Serenity Apple Show?

There could not be 2 more adorable sisters who love each other but still....
their desire to possess the Apple is an urge your cutie pies cannot resist.

Stephanie, your girlies get cuter every time I see them.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a love affair with Sierra's face....it shows much sweetness....that look when you call her name is too precious for words
. I love watching your babies with Sierra's apple! Looks like Serenity needs one, too!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stephanie, I don't know how I missed this thread! How sweet, I love Sierra protecting that Apple, kind of like "I dare you to try to take this" and Serenity with the rabbit kicks too funny!!!