Samos: No more pictures Grandmeowmy!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I was playing with the kittens, who are about three and a half weeks old now and I snapped this one of Samos (the baby who will be staying with me). I love it! He is such a friendly kitten, he already comes scooting over as soon as he hears my voice and when I am sitting with them he is always right there, must be touching his human! So adorable. I felt the need to share

And another... Hey! What's that crazy contraption?

And after all that scooting and playing, time to cuddle with momma and brothers and sisters...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those pictures are soooooooooooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I love those intense blue eyes that black kittens have before their eyes usually turn different colors! Sooo cute! Samos is a doll!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Those pictures are soooooooooooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I love those intense blue eyes that black kittens have before their eyes usually turn different colors! Sooo cute! Samos is a doll!
Thanks so much! I love their eyes too! We have three black kittens and two grey and I came in the other day to say hi to the family and these three little black kittens with bright blue eyes popped their heads up in a perfect row and opened their mouths to meow at me all at once, they were so in sync with each other, it was so cute I could have just fainted from it. LOL And isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t it amazing how early they have such distinct personalities? I love em to pieces

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sesheta

Thanks so much! I love their eyes too! We have three black kittens and two grey and I came in the other day to say hi to the family and these three little black kittens with bright blue eyes popped their heads up in a perfect row and opened their mouths to meow at me all at once, they were so in sync with each other, it was so cute I could have just fainted from it. LOL And isn’t it amazing how early they have such distinct personalities? I love em to pieces
I love how different kittens are from one another too! My current fosters are hysterical- Kenzie thinks she owns this place and is royalty (she's only 4 weeks old- someone PLEASE explaine to her that she does not own this place
and she cannot go on shopping spress to petco with meowmy's credit card) Keiko is a snuggler- he's soo sweet!!!! He loves to watch tv and have his tummy rubbed.....but if you try to clean him with a baby wipe or bathe his bottom- he will visiciously growl at you and try to chomp down with those tiny -and might i add SHARP! little teeth of his
He's sooo rotten! (i posted a few threads about him- he's had several seizures this week and is unable to walk or control his bowels as of right now). Your little kittens are sooo cute!!!!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

OMG!!!! That second picture is just the cutest ever!!

Wheres the cuteness warning??

CUTE!!!!
Thanks! And trust me, they KNOW how cute they are, they milk it for all it's worth (which is a lot... hehe)

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

They are sooo PRECIOUS!!
And so alert and curious at such a young age - what lucky babies they are
Very alert and curious! So far they are staying in their basket but I am very much anticipating the utter destruction once five little kittens let loose on the apartment! LOL. We have a very long apartment and you can go from the front to the back in one straight line so I'm sure there will be many kitten stampedes in my future

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I love how different kittens are from one another too! My current fosters are hysterical- Kenzie thinks she owns this place and is royalty (she's only 4 weeks old- someone PLEASE explaine to her that she does not own this place
and she cannot go on shopping spress to petco with meowmy's credit card) Keiko is a snuggler- he's soo sweet!!!! He loves to watch tv and have his tummy rubbed.....but if you try to clean him with a baby wipe or bathe his bottom- he will visiciously growl at you and try to chomp down with those tiny -and might i add SHARP! little teeth of his
He's sooo rotten! (i posted a few threads about him- he's had several seizures this week and is unable to walk or control his bowels as of right now). Your little kittens are sooo cute!!!!
The very best of luck to you and little Keiko, I read over his thread, bless his furry little heart. A rotten kitten and a spoiled kitten are the best kinds in my personal opinion
Gotta love their antics and their character! Cats are such clowns, but they do it so elegantly