Aw How Cute - Kitty Jungle Gym

mylesanthony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in Phoenix, AZ in the heart of the city in
So I just got done putting together a 20 dollar kitty jungle gym from target... its mesh and I figured the pitties nails would screw it up but they havent so far and its kept them purely entertained for about 45 minutes... all 5 of them... Im thrilled - Ive been wanting to get them a cat tree toi climb on especially since Billy likes to play king of the mountain and push baby kitty off of high things lol... but they are soooo expensive anyway I found this one for 20 bucks in the sunday paper and its GREAT... they have even left my entertainment stand alone for more than 5 minutes! (I put it right next to the entertainment stand because they love to be the center of attention)... anyway when I get a camera I will post photos in the photo section... right now Im just excited they have somewhere to climb that they cant hurt anything lol.

.Myles-Anthony

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had one of those...it slid around a lot and was kinda difficult to get together...it was like they didn't measure everything quite right.

Anyway, the cats loved it, but when one of the hammocks fell down, I took it apart and stored it. I think it's more appropriate for kittens.

Myles...you can get cat trees on eBay for less than $50

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mylesanthony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in Phoenix, AZ in the heart of the city in
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I had one of those...it slid around a lot and was kinda difficult to get together...it was like they didn't measure everything quite right.

Anyway, the cats loved it, but when one of the hammocks fell down, I took it apart and stored it. I think it's more appropriate for kittens.

Myles...you can get cat trees on eBay for less than $50
It does slide a bit but I put it between the wall and the entertainment stand (and moved the boxes they weere using as their playground lol) and it seems to stay. I didnt have any trouble getting it together - I had to muscle 2 of the plastic pieces but it wasnt too difficult - lots of pieces but put together without the help of instructions and under 20 minutes

Really? I guess Ive been looking in all the wrong places!! Thanks so much I will look in to that...

Oh yea the kitties that seem to like it the most are our 2 youngest (Billy and Baby kitty ages 3 and 4 months) and then Cobee who is 1.5 yrs. Cobee is 12 lbs and hasnt broken it yet (I was worried it wouldnt hold his weight to be honest...) It looks like you could easily put it back in the box and return it if you didnt like it too.

Im just happy the 3 of them like it... I remember my mom bought something for the kitties we had when I was a kid and they just looked at it lol.

.Myles-Anthony

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one of those...but its a different color and I got it from qvc for 20 dollars also...my cat loves it...as long as you put it in the corner and I have it on carpet...it shouldn't slide around too much...

Your cats are going to love it