Bengals on Martha!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mom just called me and told me to turn it to Martha Stewart Living because coming up in the show she's going to have Bengals on!

Just thought I'd share for anyone that's interested- they're doing a western type theme so I'm not sure how the Bengal fits in!? Oh well!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you get to see the Bengals? I couldn't find the channel or perhaps the time that her show comes on here (ah, the perils of not watching enough TV
).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humm, it just came on tv, so i'm watching it and looking out for bengals- but i don't see thme yet. By the way, it's 11:00am CST here

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Humm, it just came on tv, so i'm watching it and looking out for bengals- but i don't see thme yet. By the way, it's 11:00am CST here
Me too!! I had just came back here to post that exact thing!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never saw any bengals! Do you think your mom may have seen the Serval and thought it was a bengal? Still very cool to watch though, beautiful animals!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw a serval, crock, alligator, fox, and bears..maybe the Bengals are comming up soon???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL Sorry guys!! I think my mom DID see the Serval and thought that's what I've been showing her all of those pictures of

One of Chad's friends stopped by while I was watching it so I told him what was going on- when they showed the Serval I was like "There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I realized it wasn't

Sorry for the false alarm but she meant well and you're right- it was cool anyway!

By the way- I can't believe that lady put the alligator on her lap
lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

LOL Sorry guys!! I think my mom DID see the Serval and thought that's what I've been showing her all of those pictures of

One of Chad's friends stopped by while I was watching it so I told him what was going on- when they showed the Serval I was like "There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I realized it wasn't

Sorry for the false alarm but she meant well and you're right- it was cool anyway!

By the way- I can't believe that lady put the alligator on her lap
lol
I know I kept watching that boy behind her and I kept thing man I hope this thing doesn't snap or something
When she said they watch there prey then strike I was going