Last Post for a while

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condition has taken a turn for the worse. Basically I feel like everything is shutting down inside. This is the worst depression I have ever felt.

DH and I talked last night, well I sobbed and sobbed and cried and cried harder and he talked and he cried....

And we agreed that on Tuesday morning, after we get our daughter off to school and go up to Martinsburg to see the psychologist, and if she also agrees that I need to be hospitalized (which I'm sure she will) and we can work out a way that someone can come and give me individual therapy while I'm in there. I will agree to be hospitalized.

I know I need it. Our living conditions as they are have not made matters any easier and in fact I believe it has bad it as bad as it has gotten.

My husband is afraid, because he doesn't want to lose me....meaning he doesn't want me to be so far into this depression that no one can pull me out.

I just wanted to let those that care about me on here know so that if I don't post....well if anyone cares if I post...but when I don't post...you'll know where I am.

Thanks.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you are going to seek help. you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. please take care.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be praying for you. Good luck.

That can't be good. I am so glad your husband is at least supportive.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I hope you get to feeling better very soon, and its wonderful that you have support from your husband. Good luck.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck with your treatment. It's great that you are acknowleding that you need the help of a professional, instead of letting things get worse.

We are here for you.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm praying that you find some relief from all of your pain. Depression is such an insidious disease that has no easy treatments. We will be here when you get back. I believe you have the strength to fight it and return to your family.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope things improve for you soon. You are taking a big first step by admitting you need help dealing with your depression. I am glad your husband is so supportive. Take care of yourself. Even though I am new to this forum Hugs.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Jennifer

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just adding my support to that of the others. I'm glad you are seeking help, and have a supportive husband. You can lick this, and you are taking the most important first step.
to you.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck ButterflyDream, I hope you get the help you need. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

sierra_k

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Joined with all the others...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Bless your loving husband, as he suffers and heals with you!
Hugs,
Sierra

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Luck sweetie... We are all praying for you and your family. This is what you need. I hope the best for you. We will all be here for you when you get back and know we are all pulling for you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Only you know what is best for you ..... and if that is what you have decided is the best for you, I wish you all the luck. Depression is a disease that can be conquered. You are very lucky that you have a supportive husband and 2 beautiful children who I know you love dearly. Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you can beat this.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey, know that I am ALWAYS here for you!!! Please take this time to get yourself better. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
to you and your family. You and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Depression is a horrible disease, but it is curable and you are doing an important step, getting the help you need.
Take care.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetheart, I'm sending many hugs and prayers your way. We know what a wonderful person you are and we'll miss you while you are away. Please do whatever you have to, to take care of yourself so you can come back to us and your family.
We know you can beat this!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Good Luck sweetie... We are all praying for you and your family. This is what you need. I hope the best for you. We will all be here for you when you get back and know we are all pulling for you.
I agree. Good luck, and we're all here for you.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More hugs
for you and your family. With the support of your husband you can beat this. You've acknowledged the problem and that is the first step. Best of luck. We'll all be here when you get back.