Which looks better?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Although these images look a lot like a signature, they're not. They're for my website. I wanted to pay tribute to my 2 Rainbow Bridge boys, and I'm just not sure which image I should use. The background is black on the site.

Anyway, right now, I am using this image.

However, I don't know if it's too bold to look right as a Rainbow Bridge Tribute.

On the other hand, I think this one is too drab, and colourless. What do you think?

Since I'm not the best judge of what other people think looks good, I'm asking your advise as to which is the best of the two images.

Thanks.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With a black background ....... I think either one would stand out beautifully .....2nd one with the softer blue background would be my personal first preference as it would be a beautiful contrast against the black .... but I do like how Snoopy in the first one is more prominant ........RIP Snoopy and Stanley.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The second one is definitely my favorite, Hope. These colors are beautiful. Snoopy's wings are so lovely in the raised position, and I really like the happy fluttering butterflies! I wonder if you could use Snoopy's picture in the first one to put in the second one with the raised wings? Just my thoughts, though. You may want to check your spelling for precious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

You may want to check your spelling for precious.
Wouldn't you know it. Of course I don't have another one without the the text on it. I get so mad at myself. It looks like the first one will have to stay for now.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

The second one is definitely my favorite, Hope. These colors are beautiful. Snoopy's wings are so lovely in the raised position, and I really like the happy fluttering butterflies! I wonder if you could use Snoopy's picture in the first one to put in the second one with the raised wings? Just my thoughts, though. You may want to check your spelling for precious.
Stephanie
were we separated at birth..lmao..
I too am partial to butterflys .....

Hope my vote is for the second one ...

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You put so much attention into every detail, something like that just doesn't bear much thought at the time, does it. Your talent is so outstanding, and whichever you choose beautifully honors your angels, Hope!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the oddball. I prefer the first one, even though they are both beautiful. I love the stars and the rich colors. Plus your babies are more the center of attention.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the first one as well....to me it lets the beautiful wings stand out! But they are your babies, and you know better than anyone which shows their personalities. Both are gorgeous!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How's this one. It seems that everything is spelled correctly. The cats are more prominant (sp), and it has the pastel colours but they're a bit more vivid.

I really should slow down, when I type. That's how I make all of those typographical errors.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

How's this one. It seems that everything is spelled correctly. The cats are more prominant (sp), and it has the pastel colours but they're a bit more vivid.

I really should slow down, when I type. That's how I make all of those typographical errors.
That one is great...it's hard for something of yours not to be great you have so much talent!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, I'm finally getting to the point where I can look at Snoopy's photo's. He passed on a year and a half ago at the age of 20. In the picture in this graphic he was almost 19. He had to have all of his teeth pulled, and so he wasn't quite the handsome boy he was when he was young. But when he was young, he was SO beautiful He looked a lot like Yosemites kitties in his youth.

Poor little Stanley was only 3 when he passed on of liver failure. He was a beautiful little boy, too.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom

My choice is the second one. Both are very nice, but I prefer softer colors.
your RB boys were beautiful, Hope.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope, they are all lovely -- they show off your beautiful babies wonderfully, and will look stunning against black. Whichever you go with -- and only you know which "flavour" you want for them -- will do them proud. My own preference is always for softer colours, and especially in Bridge stuff, so I think the third one is the loveliest -- but not by much.