AHH!! What do i do???

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We hired an animal aunt(pet sitter) to come tonight at 6pm(it's now 7pm) and she's not shown up or called!! She's been here before and knows where it is. We can't get in touch with her or the company she works for! We are suppose to leave tomorrow morning at 4am!!! WHAT DO WE DO!!!!!!!! I don't know anyone else that can come and look after the kitties!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am soo sorry! Hopefully she is just running late and will be there soon. I would keep trying to get in touch with her and her company for now. Are there no neighbors or family members or good friends who could maybe take care of the kitties if worse comes to worse?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Oh I am soo sorry! Hopefully she is just running late and will be there soon. I would keep trying to get in touch with her and her company for now. Are there no neighbors or family members or good friends who could maybe take care of the kitties if worse comes to worse?
I second that. Also- soemtimes vet clinics have boarding as do some kennels that will be happy to let you board last minute....it's worth a shot
. I hope she shows up soon too- maybe she got in an accident or something. I hope things work out for the best for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I second that. Also- soemtimes vet clinics have boarding as do some kennels that will be happy to let you board last minute....it's worth a shot
. I hope she shows up soon too- maybe she got in an accident or something. I hope things work out for the best for you!
I don't believe in long term boarding for cats, especially not in a vet. I work in a vet and i know what the conditions are for boarders.
too small of a space and too many frightening things that come and go. but thanks for the ideas.

fourtunatly all is good she just got the 18:00 appointment time confused. she thought she was ment to be here at 20:00... she's not the youngest of the bunch prolly looked at the 18:00 and thought it said 8:00. oh well she's here now and settled in. sorry for the panic.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you got it sorted. Have a good holiday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Glad you got it sorted. Have a good holiday.
thanks doll!! speak to you when i get back.