For Sale.....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 kids... Both boys... Ages 4 and 8... 4yr old has strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes... appox 45lbs....8yr old has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes...approx 70lbs....

I spent HOURS on end sweeping and mopping the house yesterday and they just spilled water ALL over the floor while I was outside. And instead of cleaning it up, they walked right through it with dirty feet and tracked mud all through the house.
Plus, they have been fighting all day. DH is working today on a roof and it's just me here. I am trying my hardest to NOT velcro them to a wall

It's starting to rain outside so sending them outdoor is out of the question.
My 4 yr old is whiney and clingy today.. wanting to do EVERYTHING his older brother is doing. My 8 yr old is being a tattle and everything his little brother does he feels he as to report to me

I have been working 15 hour days for the last week and also been managing my husband's roofing business. I haven't had a moments peace in 2 weeks.
It's getting to be too much for me to handle.
I would ask my mom to watch them for a little while but she's been helping alot with them. Picking them up from school/daycare almost everyday because I have had to work alot of long days and wasn't able to pick them up in time. I need a few hours ALONE... not at work, not with DH, not with the kids.... ALONE
Shooo.... I'm tired

BTW, I take check, money order, Credit Card or just a good ol' IOU for the kids

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, how about when they go to bed? Can you take some time to yourself to have a relaxing bath or something?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww it sounds like they are just reacting to not being around you as much since you are working those long hours ....... do what you can to spend some quality one on one time with them and like Jessy said when they go to sleep (possibly early to night) take some much needed time for YOU.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

2 kids... Both boys... Ages 4 and 8... 4yr old has strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes... appox 45lbs....8yr old has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes...approx 70lbs....

I spent HOURS on end sweeping and mopping the house yesterday and they just spilled water ALL over the floor while I was outside. And instead of cleaning it up, they walked right through it with dirty feet and tracked mud all through the house.
Plus, they have been fighting all day. DH is working today on a roof and it's just me here. I am trying my hardest to NOT velcro them to a wall

It's starting to rain outside so sending them outdoor is out of the question.
My 4 yr old is whiney and clingy today.. wanting to do EVERYTHING his older brother is doing. My 8 yr old is being a tattle and everything his little brother does he feels he as to report to me

I have been working 15 hour days for the last week and also been managing my husband's roofing business. I haven't had a moments peace in 2 weeks.
It's getting to be too much for me to handle.
I would ask my mom to watch them for a little while but she's been helping alot with them. Picking them up from school/daycare almost everyday because I have had to work alot of long days and wasn't able to pick them up in time. I need a few hours ALONE... not at work, not with DH, not with the kids.... ALONE
Shooo.... I'm tired

BTW, I take check, money order, Credit Card or just a good ol' IOU for the kids
Umm...after that sales pitch, shouldn't you be offering to pay us to take them???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Umm...after that sales pitch, shouldn't you be offering to pay us to take them???
I'll give ya a deal... Buy one Get one free!

DH is home.. It's pouring rain so we couldn't finish the roof. We are making them take a nap for a little while...Maybe I'll get some peace of mind now

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll give ya a deal... Buy one Get one free!

DH is home.. It's pouring rain so we couldn't finish the roof. We are making them take a nap for a little while...Maybe I'll get some peace of mind now
Awww I hope so!
. I hope your day gets better. Maybe you can spend just a 1/2 hour with your hubby minus cell phones/tv..and have some tea, or take a bubble bath? Maybe that would detox you a bit??? Feel better hun!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would gladdly take them off your hands for a bit if I were closer .,.. hopefully your getting some r and r

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about send em out in the rain anyway? Give em both umbrellas to beat eachother with!

Is that just part of life with boys? I have a friend who has 3 boys ages 4, 2, and 8 months. I fear for her when they get older! Heck I fear for her now!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would offer babysitting if I were closer too. Hubby and I are going to the ocean today. We live 10 miles away and go maybe twice a year. Has something to do with the fact that we're both so fair skinned.

Can you give them a fun task or something to keep them out of your hair? With little boys I find that giving them a stack of blankets, some wooden kitchen chairs, a couple of flashlights, and instructions to build a fort/cave can keep them busy for hours.

Good luck and you're in my thoughts. Hope their naps make them wake up a little easier to handle.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Id take your boys, but only if you payed for their school, clothes, food and bills!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got them to take a nap... too bad that by the time they fell asleep it was almost time to wake up

I'll even throw a husband into the deal if ya want!
He woke me up with talking to my 8yr old and playing the guitar

Oh lord... I just realized, tomorrow school is out for Labor day. Pray it doesn't rain so I can send them out in the yard to play or

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hun-I feel for ya!! My kids are 12 and 2 and they fight all the time(well the 12 y/o likes to pick on the 2 y/o) but man I can feel your pain! I have thought about selling mine from time to time as well!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Oh hun-I feel for ya!! My kids are 12 and 2 and they fight all the time(well the 12 y/o likes to pick on the 2 y/o) but man I can feel your pain! I have thought about selling mine from time to time as well!!

I wonder if I can put them on ebay?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I wonder if I can put them on ebay?
Why not! If you can sell a grilled cheese sandwich on there....

.....just get out some markers and draw something unique and fantastic on them....that should help!

I hope you have a nice dry day for them to go enjoy the great outdoors tomorrow!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Haha!! We can try!!
I should start a Rent-A-Kid business.
rent them out to these teenagers who are wanting to have babies at 15 and 16.
They'll NEVER want kids for the rest of their lives!

I can't rent the husband out.... no one wants someone to sit on the couch,eat everything in the house and play PS2 all day

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I rent out Colin too ? lol
He's the most gassious thing i know!!!! UHHHHH!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Can I rent out Colin too ? lol
He's the most gassious thing i know!!!! UHHHHH!

Who knows? Maybe they can use him for a methane powered car?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Who knows? Maybe they can use him for a methane powered car?
That's awesome!!!! lol...he could probably power two of them