What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So do any of you lovely TCS members have a song stuck in your head at the moment????? I have had "Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol stuck in my head for the past two days. I even played it on my guitar and sang it to attempt to remove it from my head but it just won't go away
. So until does, I guess I will be singing it all day! What song is currently stuck in your head????

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Cisco Kid -War

I completely blame it on commercials I keep hearing on TV, they leak into my brain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I agree! There is a resturant near my house called "Checkers" and at the end of one of their commercials they introduce "rap cat".....I had that whole little commercial stuck in my head for days lol...

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not right now, but all day yesterday I had that song from the My Little Ponies commercial stuck in my head. I haven't seen that commercial in ages, but the other day when I was at the dollar store in the toy section they had MLP for sale... and it stuck.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

lol I agree! There is a resturant near my house called "Checkers" and at the end of one of their commercials they introduce "rap cat".....I had that whole little commercial stuck in my head for days lol...
We have the same commercial here for Rally's..they must me one in the same!!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had the same song stuck in my head since October of last year! No kidding. When my precious Belle was diagnosed with CRF last Oct. I had recently purchased a cd that I was listening to constantly. One of the songs on that cd was Enya's "May it Be" from the 1st Lord of the Rings movie. It seemed as if eveytime I was giving Belle her IVs or force-feeding her that song was playing. I lost Belle after just 4 weeks; I've only tried to listen to that song 2x since then, and absolutely sobbed each time. However, I go around the house singing it all day long. It's just a sad, sweet song & I can't listen to it without being reminded of my sweet Belle, and how awful it was to lose her. So why can I sing it without crying? A psychiatrist would probably love to get into my brain.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

We have the same commercial here for Rally's..they must me one in the same!!!
Our Checkers used to be called Rally's too!!! I wonder why the changed the name??? Those weirdos! / but yeah I LOVE the rap cat commercial

I currently have "I'm not an Addict"- (K's Choice )stuck in my head- lol....That song rocks- I used to open up shows singing that one
. Man i miss that!!!!!!!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow Patrol -- Chasing Cars

I've had it on repeat for most of the day.. better to listen to it when it's stuck in my head.. than to sit here hearing it play over in my head.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A really horrible song that was playing at work. Something vaguely emo-ish. It's particularly terrible because I don't know the words
If I could control the music for just one day... I always try to pick something everyone will like.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Bossy" -Kelis / Too Short
(hehe, gotta love that song!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to have "I'm not an addict" stuck in my head again lol

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it was "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves" by Cher. Don't ask me why. It was stuck in my head when I woke up.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Come back to me" by Vanessa Hudchedson (sp?) She's a disney channel star from "High School Musical" if anyone knows what movie I am talking about.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh, now I have one of my own songs stuck in my head! I swear, I have a new one every hour lol.

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the Scoobydoo theme song stuck in myhead at the moment!!!!

Its good because I dont even know what that is, but I know the theme song