What do you like on your Pizza?

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay

We've had the favorite frozen pizza thread (which as I recall was stolen by the gnomes so I have fairies protecting this thread).

So I figured...Hey.

Why not figure out who likes what on their pizzas (cause I've seen some really weird topping configurations out there) and heck if you want to you can describe the taste too..

My usual order is Pepperoni with Mushrooms....but hubby doesn't like mushrooms so it's usually have Mushrooms and pepperoni...half just pepperoni.

Course I'll occassionally go wild and say Pepperoni and Pineapple. Or a straight up Veggie Pizza (But only from Pizza Hut on that last one).

So come on, give us your toppings.

mongo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Linguica (a kind of Portuguese pork sausage), green pepper and onion on thin crust pizza.

Mongo

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Salix

feta cheese and mushroom :9
That sounds sooooo gooood!

I'm usually a pepperoni girl, but I do like mushrooms and most veggies. All but onions, peppers (give me indegestion
), and too many black olives. Some places have good sausage that I like too. I do not like pineapple or anything like that at all though! YUCK! (no offense to thoes who like it
) Oh and extra cheese is good too!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love extra cheese (my husband doesn't like pineapple on a pizza either).

And a nice pizza sauce to dip it in (cause I'm wacky that way)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Green pepper, onion and pepperoni..yumyum!!

I would DIE if I had to eat pineapples on a pizza..GROSS!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which is why I added a poll....I think that though this is a basic how you would build your own pizza thread.....it would be interesting to know what topping is the least favorite.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black olives, extra cheese...

I'd rather not have the olives, but it's a compromise between me and Mom. She'll accept no onion and peppers (gives me indigestion) and I'll take the black olives.

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
anything but no anchovies!
my girls will only eat with peparoni
no mushrooms

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ugh, no anchovies!!

But I do love roasted olives on pizza! Or bacon, or hamburger... mmm, all this pizza talk makes me want to order a pizza for dinner!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When DH and I make pizza this is usually how it goes: sausage, cheese, and some tomatoes. If I'm feeling productive I'll make a cornmeal crust from scratch. If not, there is a nice frozen one that we get as well.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just pepperoni and cheese.
and I voted that I HATE onions on my pizza. it ruins the pizza IMO.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's not much that I don't like on pizza, in one combination or another, some of them pretty bizarre. And I really like pineapple as a fruit, but not on pizza, thanks -- NOT.

kittyluv4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I only eat vegetarian pizzas... so I have some different toppings:

Three Cheese- a combo of mozzarella cheese, shredded parmesan, and crumbled goat cheese, with diced tomatoes, and green onions, on a cornmeal crust.

Pesto- pesto sauce (crushed basil and extra virgin olive oil), mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, and broccoli florets on a wheat crust.

Fire Roasted Vegetable- sweet caramelized onion sauce, marinated shiitake mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and marinated artichoke on a wheat crust.

They are Amy's frozen pizzas. They are the best pizzas I've ever had!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love White Pizza (california kitchen & CeCe's rock!!!)... It has several types of cheese and tons of spinach on it- it's wonderfull!!! And it doesn't hurt my stomach

I also like meat pizzas, & cheese pizzas as well- but the pizza sauce usually kills my stomach

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a looong time it was pepperoni, mushroms and green peppers. Now I'm trying to order something healthier (can pizza be healthy?) so it's chicken, onion and either mushrooms or green pepper.

For StarryEyedTiger- yes, White Pizza at California Pizza Kitchen is great too. I haven't been there in a long time- now I'm thinking about going soon.