Funny things he's done...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realized last night when I posted the thread about 8-Bit's antics I should start a thread about everything that he has done. So here it goes, I pray this brightens your day:
1. He has opened the :censor::censor::censor::censor: and eaten out of it.
2. I've witnessed him opening a locked door by using his paws to turn the knob.
3. He has been caught hanging on the baby locks attempting to break them
4. He buries bathmats in his litter box.
5. He has a slight obsession with bags of flour.
6. He drags his toys out and leaves them for me to trip on.
7. He will paw me in the face at 4:30am because he is hungry (every morning)
8. He will knock dry food into his water to watch it float down to the bottom. He will then attempt to bury this too because his water is "dirty".
9. He will try to catch birds on TV, so much so that Animal Planet is almost unwatchable.
I will think of more as the day goes on I am sure of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew I forgot one. I have to keep our toilet paper in a container on top of the toilet. If I don't then he will shred it and make a kitty bed out of it. If I then attempt to clean up said mess he will growl at me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is sooo funny!!!! Your kitty cracks me up! Thanks for sharing
I'm seeing some scarry similarities between him and my girls- lol...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never a dull moment with 8-Bit around!

Fluffy wanted to help me give her daddy a massage. I had him on the table, draped properly, first little bit of oil spread, and Fluffy jumps up into the oil on his shoulder and runs down his back, with oily feet, slipping all around. Then she caught traction in the sheet, which was draped to about hip level, and picked up speed, until she got to his calf, which he had kicked the sheet off of, oily feet again. All this in just a few seconds. I didn't even have time to catch her.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Never a dull moment with 8-Bit around!

Fluffy wanted to help me give her daddy a massage. I had him on the table, draped properly, first little bit of oil spread, and Fluffy jumps up into the oil on his shoulder and runs down his back, with oily feet, slipping all around. Then she caught traction in the sheet, which was draped to about hip level, and picked up speed, until she got to his calf, which he had kicked the sheet off of, oily feet again. All this in just a few seconds. I didn't even have time to catch her.
LOL so cute!

I realized I forgot another one as well. He has fallen in the shower, while in use with me in it, and has shredded the liner. Twice.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-bit is so funny, so naughty! At least he keeps you entertained!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, it's all coming back to me now. He once got tape all over his whiskers. Imagine a cat with a tape beard. We used peanut butter to get it off.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

So, Scratch gets away as the well mannered one, even if he misbehaves?
Oh no, Scratch just does bad things much less often. Let me walk you through what is the normal set of circumstances in the house. I hear something distinctly feline in nature (i.e. a thud, a meow, or trill) and I then start to look. Bit is usually in the middle of the act, rolling around in flour, biting a roll of toilet paper, chomping his way through a bag of organic spinach. Scratch is one step behind waiting for his brother to finish so he can get his turn.

Scratch is also a chewer, if I even think of leaving a paper product out it will have kitty bites all through it.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fluffy always wants to be in on her daddy's massages. We were watching tv in bed last night, and he turned around so I could work on the backs of his legs. I was compressing his calves, and here comes little Fluffybutt, pushes my hands away, and proceeds to make biscuits on the very place I was doing a similar thing. She did it for a few minutes, looked at me over her shoulder and went back to getting petted by him. It was sooooo cute. She loves her daddy for rescuing her on Christmas Eve.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured I should update this with 8-Bit's new antics.

He is now banned from going to the bathroom with DH. He perches on the rim of the toilet, and after some mishap needed a bath. Ewwww....

He has now resorted to stealing things out of the grocery bags when we bring them home. I've had to run after him to bring back my bread twice. It just proves I need to be faster putting things away.

That's it for now...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Okay, it's all coming back to me now. He once got tape all over his whiskers. Imagine a cat with a tape beard. We used peanut butter to get it off.
Ohhh man, this image has me in stitches!!! I can just imagine you with him in your arms and tape and peanut butter all over his face, and him thinking this game is so much fun.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I figured I should update this with 8-Bit's new antics.

He is now banned from going to the bathroom with DH. He perches on the rim of the toilet, and after some mishap needed a bath. Ewwww....

That's it for now...
Ahahhahahahhahhahaha that's soooo funny!!!! Those boys of yours are a scream.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ahahhahahahhahhahaha that's soooo funny!!!! Those boys of yours are a scream.
DH was so mad! Imagine this waking you out of a dead sleep.

"Honey! I accidentally peed on the cat! Help me give him a bath."

It was the start of a very long day.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

DH was so mad! Imagine this waking you out of a dead sleep.

"Honey! I accidentally peed on the cat! Help me give him a bath."

It was the start of a very long day.
It could have been worse if you know what I mean....

Poor Bit