Found a kitten.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom came home last night after going out to eat for a while.. with a kitten. We think she has a home, because she's not wild, and she doesn't seem to be too hungry. We put food in the garage last night, and left her out with Stinky.. and she's still here. She's adorable, but Clover doesn't seem to like her much. Here are a few pictures of her. She's a bit smaller than Clover.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a cutie, isn't she? She was fun.

Originally Posted by mooficat

Oh what a cutie
she does look healthy enough, so what are you going do ?
Mom ended up taking her and leaving her where she found her. I didn't really like that, but if she has a home, I guess it's best. If we keep seeing her around, we might end up doing something.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

She is a cutie, isn't she? She was fun.

Mom ended up taking her and leaving her where she found her. I didn't really like that, but if she has a home, I guess it's best. If we keep seeing her around, we might end up doing something.
Oh heck,
bet that was very difficult, but she does look well and cared for, and, if she is owned then someone would be very unhappy about loosing her. Maybe she might be one of those cats that 2 or more homes
So fingers crossed she find her way home !! Keep us posted !

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a cutie. Just a thought in case something like this happens again. Is there any chance you could have taken her to your vet to be scanned for a microchip? It might be a way to find her owner.

A little lost kitty showed up at my house one Saturday in July. He was thin and hungry and very, very friendly so I knew he belonged to someone. I took him to my vet and had him scanned. As it turns out the owner lives just the next street over from mine. When she picked him up she said he had been missing for a month. Lucky kitty to survive on the streets for that long.

kittensunlimite

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
although she may look like she has a home there are thousands of unwanted kittens. put up sighns and if no one claims her shes probably the victom of an "accident". Remeber to spay or neuter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom took her back, and I didn't get to see her before she left.
We took a walk around where they found her, and we didn't see her, so we're guessing she just got away from her house. If I see her again, she's getting a big hug.