Ok, I need a break!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost 10 am and I've washed, cleaned, scrubbed....
.......what fun thing are you guys doing?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barely 8am here

Soon as that man-thing I live with comes home from work, I'm going to do something completely unheard of...

I'm actually going to cook a real breakfast!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saturday is a work day, for me. I'll spend 8 hours saying, "Pay your bill and I'll turn your cellphone back on."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Barely 8am here

Soon as that man-thing I live with comes home from work, I'm going to do something completely unheard of...

I'm actually going to cook a real breakfast!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like fun Susie!
Wanna come do my place next?

I'm just eating breakfast and then heading back home to my parents place for 4 days!

See you all Tuesday!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope your having better weather than we're having Kenz!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
J is not getting away scot-free!
I'm making eggs, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns, I told him he was in charge of biscuits

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have to work
The week didn't go as planned and I have a deadline Tuesday to finish this project up.

Good thing is that I will get to go shopping this afternoon. Hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I need to find something for him to unwrap.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have put all of my container plants back where they belong and picked LOTS of tomatoes, eggplant , and green beans. I also uploaded over 400 pics of my vacation.

The things I need to do, but haven't are go to the grocery store, do a TON of laundry,make spaghetti sauce from all of the above tomatoes, and go through a weeks work of mail. I also need to clean a weeks worth of cat hair out of the house. I need to go through all of the bags of thigns I bought while I was away, and figure out what I did buy, and put it all away. I did start a little Christmas shopping. My motivation level is quite low though.

Oh, and Aaron needs to get rid of the dead bird and dead mice from the front yard. I don't know what happened while I was gone. I am wondering if Abby had an admirer who kept leaving her "gifts" outside the window.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's 11:00 and we've just crawled out of bed.
But after finishing moving and cleaning the old apartment last weekend, including being there until 1:00 in the morning Sunday night/Monday morning, and still going to work on Monday and all week...well, I think we deserved to sleep in.

Today includes a ton of laundry, finally unloading the cars from last weekend (we didn't have the room until we unpacked at least a few boxes!), and more unpacking.
But I'm thinking we may have to take some time out to do some shopping.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Painting. So help me, if it kills me (which it might
) I WILL get my bedroom finished this weekend.

OY! I've been procrastinating on this long enough!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
it's 1:30pm and I haven't really done anything yet. I tried to go to the groceries but I wasn't feeling too good so I came back home.

I am SO TIRED of being so weak. How long does it take to recover from a bike accident, really?
(or maybe it's a case of too many tylenols
)

I'm going to the park with my mp3 player and a book. I can't stand staying at home anymore!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm laying here perturbed because my MIL still despises me and doesn't want to see me, which means I have to avoid her, since this is her house...and I'm in a foul mood....

My ideal break right now would be finding enough money to get first months rent and some groceries for a house. But God only knows when that's going to happen.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is almost 10 PM here and I have been enjoying my first day on my own in the house (apart from the cats of course) for over a month! My last visitor left early this morning - I took him to the ferry and was home by 9AM. But after a leisurely couple of hours with a book, surrounded by cats, I felt guilty so I have been sanding and filling a wall in the living room. It is done, but I have to clear the plaster dust tomorrow and then paint it. Every day I try to do something to progress the house, however little.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hope your having better weather than we're having Kenz!!
I hate to keep complaining but it is soooooooooooo hot here 105 it's around 2 pm and I am soo sick of this, I want to move somewhere that it's not extremely hot, no rain no snow and where it stays about 80
Anyone know anywhere, I can't go out shopping to hot getting to and from the car let alone getting in it
Don't want to clean can't use the washer dryer, dishwasher, big stuff ( yeah right) till after 7 pm then I'm to tired from not doing anything

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost 5pm here! Very cool, around 18 C. Rain, rain and more rain, but not as hard as we feared (Ernesto). Did laundry today, found a new kettle at Canadian Tire (on sale - whoopee) and am signing off shortly. Going out for dinner tonight!