Hello new member here, LOVE my cat

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey just want to introduce myself and my loveable little buddy. I am Scott from Carlisle, PA, I am 28, I deliver tires for a company called Henderson Tire, and deliver pizza part time for Papa Johns. My cat is a sweet heart, his name is Mr Jinx and he is a two year old male tabby cat. The story of how I got him is really cool...Two years ago I was working pizza delivery( at the time a couple nights a week). One dark and stormy October night, I got this delivery to a house that was a couple miles on the road behind the shop...suburban area...well since it was cold and rainy, the woman who answered the door invited me in to the kitchen... I step in, and notice they have about ten cats, I make the comment " Wow, you have alot of cats..." ( this was small talk trying to increase my tip)...The woman asks..." do you want one??" At this point a little kitten...approxamately 4 months old strides right up to me and puts his front legs on me, starts to sniff me and proceedes to rub against me. I say "Yeah, I will be back to get this little guy...is 10pm too late??" she says no. So that night I get a 5 dollar tip( VERY good tip to give us delivery guys BTW) and a loveable little kitten...well he is now a very loveable 16lb cat and he is attatched at the hip to me lol...he sleeps in my bed with me, follows me around the house everywhere I go and even sits on the edge of the bathtub while I am taking my shower in the morning, when I get ready to leave for work in the morning, or come home at night, he wants me to rub his belly, I have read that MOST cats dont like that, so I know I have a rare kitty here...he is the best...LOL

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
What a cool way for you and your kitty to come together! You'll love it here, everyone is very nice & helpful.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Scott and Mr Jinx .... very sweet story. It sounds like you have a little love muffin. We expect pictures of Mr. jinx when you can post them !!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Welcome Scott and Mr Jinx .... very sweet story. It sounds like you have a little love muffin. We expect pictures of Mr. jinx when you can post them !!!!
Your babies are ADORABLE by the way...as soon as I get the software for my digital camera I will be posting pics...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScottF

Your babies are ADORABLE by the way...as soon as I get the software for my digital camera I will be posting pics...
Thank you .... we'll be waiting !!!

mackenziepiper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
welcome scott!
nice to have you as part of the community. the story of how you got your cat is very cute. see you around the forum i'm sure.

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great story!
I have adopted all 3 of my cats found in my backyard
plus we have 2 new kittens now both black and white
white on feet and face their like 6 wks now

my susie is a tiger cat grayish we took from grandma she had to go in nursing home
snowball is momma cat we found she is white with tiger stripes on head and tail
bootsie is simese beautiful blue eyes
she is two tone brown and tan
looks like she is wearing boots so we called her that
but has be renamed bootsie by my 13 yrold daughter

welcome to group!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Scott and Mr. Jinx! Wow, 16 lbs. - that is IMPRESSIVE (any chance that he likes pizza
) I look forward to seeing pics. BTW, I'm disappointed that people tip less than $5 for pizza - no wonder they seem happy when I tip them
For me, $5 would be a minimum -to me, the tip says that I appreciate the service AND I appreciate that my time is valuable and if I don't have to go out in the night to fetch home dinner... See ya in the forums! Susan

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Mr. Jinx. We are always glad to have new additions to the TCS family.
We also love pics, and will be delighted when you can post pics. Some of us (me) are computer nitwits and cannot post pics, so we love to see other people's.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Scott
we're so happy to welcome you and Mr. Jinx to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Mr. Jinx sounds like a real character

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Welcome to TCS, Scott and Mr. Jinx! Wow, 16 lbs. - that is IMPRESSIVE (any chance that he likes pizza
) I look forward to seeing pics. BTW, I'm disappointed that people tip less than $5 for pizza - no wonder they seem happy when I tip them
For me, $5 would be a minimum -to me, the tip says that I appreciate the service AND I appreciate that my time is valuable and if I don't have to go out in the night to fetch home dinner... See ya in the forums! Susan
You would DEFINITLEY be one of my most valued customers, and get your pizza HOT every time...at Papa Johns we have a computer system to track deliveries...in your comment line, I would say something like, " Tips well, take first", or, GET THERE ASAP."

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
as soon as I get a photobucket account I will post some pics...oh and load the drivers for my digital camera...

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

This is Mr Jinx, we were on the porch one day and I was fooling around with my digital camera....