Little Kitten Hisses

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just love little kitten hisses. The sound is so cute, it's like little puffs. I know they are stressed when they do it, but it is so cute! I know, I'm weird.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and they think you really should be scared of them
When I first got Ismene she would growl like an unholy terror, it was amazing that noise was coming out of her little tiny body! now she's the first one to cuddle up to me at bedtime

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are few things cuter than a fierce little kitten. When we got Scooter, he could sit comfortably in my hand, but he would flex his entire 2 lb body and make Pepper run away. It was hysterical.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I first brought my little Orion home, he was really scared of our dog (and our dog LOVES kittens - he thinks they're so much fun!) - You should have seen him fluff his little fur out. He looked like he had just come out of the dryer

xian120

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sparkie

When I first brought my little Orion home, he was really scared of our dog (and our dog LOVES kittens - he thinks they're so much fun!) - You should have seen him fluff his little fur out. He looked like he had just come out of the dryer
hahahahahahaha!!! just out of the dryer! I got Otis when he was like 13 weeks so Missed all the tiny little kitten fun stuff...that was hilarious!