Hi! New Cat Lover!

fudge-forever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm Rachel and I'm 14 years old. I enjoy horse-riding, drawing, dancing and hanging out with my mates.

I love cats, especially mine, Fudge. She's about 1 and a half now. She's such a gorgeous cat! I love her sooo much

About 2 weeks ago Fudge had 4 kittens and they're just starting to open their cute eyes!! Fudge did have 7 kittens but I'm afraid 3 died when they were born.

We're keeping the ginger kitten and not sure if we're keeping anymore as we were giving one to our neighbour but her husband won't let her. The other 2 were going to my Auntie but now she says that if she doesn't get the 2 she wants, she's not having any, so we're not letting her have any now.

Fudge

Cream Kitten

Ginger Kitten

Tabby kitten

Grey kitten

All of them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fudge-forever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi! i'm glad there's people around my age on here

i come from norfolk (eastern england)
i only have 1 horse at the moment but we'll be getting another on loan soon.
Chester's a 17yr old, 14.3hh skewbald cob gelding. here's a couple of pics:

and lucky for me, my neighbour has 4 horses next to our field! she has a grey miniature horse called Tottie. She's adorable!!
a bay 13hh exmoor mare called Nellie - i ride her a lot. she's great!
a gelding, 15.3hh blue roan cob X called Rolo - i ride him sometimes aswell.
and a gelding, 4 year old 17.2hh dun thoroughbred X - he's an amazing horse!!!

do you have any horses?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello Welcome Hope you have fun here on the site. You cat is adorable as are the new kittens.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I can't have a horse until I'm older.
(I come from the West Midlands btw) Your horse is just gorgeous! Oh my god that is just sooo cute lol
2 of my friends have horses, so I go for rides with them
This is the horse I ride, his name is Monty, and he is a 15.2hh chestnut!

Thanks for replying!

btw, what are you gonna call the ginger kitten? He/she is just gorgeous!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Rachel!
The kittens are adorable and so is the horse !

fudge-forever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lauracatlover
Monty is a gorgeous horse!!!
we're not sure about a name for the kitten yet. but my mum came up with Robbie which i actually quite like!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awr I think Robbie is a sweet name for a kitten, such a sweet little face!!

How bomb-proof is Chester? He looks like a sweet and solid little horse.

Monty spooks at almost everything. We were riding in the wind last Saturday and he was bolting like crazy lol
I managed to stay on though

Laura

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Rachel
we're so happy to welcome you and your furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just let me know

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!
Fudge is beautiful and the babies are adorable! Your horse is gorgeous! I don't have my own horse. . .yet.
I have to wait a while longer, but it'll be worth the wait! See ya around on the forums!

fudge-forever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

awr I think Robbie is a sweet name for a kitten, such a sweet little face!!

How bomb-proof is Chester? He looks like a sweet and solid little horse.

Monty spooks at almost everything. We were riding in the wind last Saturday and he was bolting like crazy lol
I managed to stay on though

Laura
oops, i haven't been on recently! school's just recently started and i'm already stressing!

and Chester's not very bomb-proof at the moment. he spooks at quite a lot of thinks - tractors (that was a horrible day - 3 tractors went by and i was almost off!) hose pipes, plastic bags. but he doesn't mind some things, and he doesn't usually go crazy. except when he saw a stray dog and completely spooked and got me off - it was unexpected!

oh and we're not sure how many we're keeping now! we've also got a cute name for another - Shadow. Robbie after Robbie Williams and Shadow after his song "Me and My Shadow"
lol we're not sure yet but i like the names!

nelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HI, and welcome,
I am a horse-lover, too, though it's been a while since I was 14! You will get a lot from this site, so explore and enjoy.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fudge-Forever

oh and we're not sure how many we're keeping now! we've also got a cute name for another - Shadow. Robbie after Robbie Williams and Shadow after his song "Me and My Shadow"
lol we're not sure yet but i like the names!
Awr Shadow is a sweet name for a kitty too-they are both cute names

when did you go back to school? I only went back last wednesday and it's already getting boring!!!

Say hi to Chester for me!

Btw have you got any tips on riding w/out stirrups, I was cantering w/out them the other day and didn't really have a clue! lol thx

Laura

fudge-forever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Awr Shadow is a sweet name for a kitty too-they are both cute names

when did you go back to school? I only went back last wednesday and it's already getting boring!!!

Say hi to Chester for me!

Btw have you got any tips on riding w/out stirrups, I was cantering w/out them the other day and didn't really have a clue! lol thx

Laura
you're lucky! I went back on Tuesday. a lot has happened - i'm taking my maths GCSE's early! I've already been asked out (i said no) and i've got coursework to do! It's stressing me out already!!

and i will! but sorry i don't have any tips as I'm only just learning to canter!
I have one tip though - don't break your arm! It hurts! i broke mine after loosing my balance jumping. I dislocated and broke my right arm so i wasn't able to do a lot. and it was the beginning of the summer holidays!!!!!! now after about 7 weeks it still slightly hurts!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awr poor you!

I'm not doing my GCSE's till february i think...

hope your arm gets better soon!

monty's got a cold right now
so I'm not doing non stirrup work on him until he's better

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site...be careful it's addicting, especially now since you found a friend on here that rides too, that's so nice!!! Fudge is beautiful and so are her kittens, good luck with them!!!

By the way I have horses too but they are thouroughbred race horses, and our mare is in foal AGAIn poor thing!!