Good luck Tracy (Miss Mew) and Jeff!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, tomorrow our very own Tracy/Miss Mew and her fianceè Jeff are getting married!
Just wanted to send you both some very good luck and calming vibes and hopes that your wedding is as beautiful and incredible as I'm sure it will be. I hope your wonderful day is just the start of a long and happy life together

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww!!
thanks Amy!!

The weather is looking pretty nasty, but we will make do...I'm sure it will be great

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already wished you well in the daily thread but I will say it again! The best of luck and weather to you both tomorrow! Have fun!! And hurry with the pictures cause I am ready to see them!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!!
Enjoy the day as it goes by so fast.....
My pre-wedding tip: make sure you go to the bathroom before ceremony begins.:-)
Good luck to you and Jeff on your married life together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

The weather is looking pretty nasty, but we will make do...I'm sure it will be great
Ooh, keeping my fingers crossed for you that the weather is beautiful and perfect....but no matter what, just remember what the day is truly about

Some good advice that I've received that may help you tomorrowl: while you're waiting around before the ceremony in your dress, make sure you have a stool to sit on instead of a couch or other chair b/c that way you can fan out your dress and it won't get flattened or wrinkled!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Some good advice that I've received that may help you tomorrowl: while you're waiting around before the ceremony in your dress, make sure you have a stool to sit on instead of a couch or other chair b/c that way you can fan out your dress and it won't get flattened or wrinkled!!
Good tip Amy!! Thanks

and I should have some amatuer pictures for everyone to see on Sunday night or Monday morning

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck to you and Jeff tomorrow, Tracy!!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!

I hope the weather holds out for you guys too!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Best wishes Tracy! hope everything goes wonderfully, and remember rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're going to have a fantastic day, Tracy! Never mind the weather forecasts - they've been wrong so often these past few weeks. Just enjoy your special day.

"Your getting married in the morning..."

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Tracy, our family wishes you a wonderful wedding day as well. I'm sending a special request that the weather holds off until Sunday. Ernesto is sending some of his nastiness our way unfortunately.

I'm sure that you are going to be a beautiful bride and can't wait to see pictures.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good luck Tracy and Jeff. You've done all of the planning you could possibly do. Now just sit back and enjoy your day.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations and Good Luck, Tracy and Jeff!

Your day will be simply perfect no matter what nature throws at you - hopefully it's glorious sun!

Enjoy your special day and the start of a happy life together!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I said in a PM, you'll be the most beautiful bride that Hurricane Ernesto has ever seen!

No matter what the weather, enjoy the first day of the rest of your lives - Congrats Tracy and Jeff!