I'm moving again!!!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, since August 2005, I have moved from Portland, OR to my aunt's in Crestline, CA where I stayed until Feburary 06 and then moved into a friends place, only to find out they were being evicted. Then, I moved over here to Big Bear in March 06. Now, since schooling won't work out here, it looks like I'm moving to Paso Robles, CA, on the central coast of CA attending Cuesta College until about Spring 08 and then I'll be moving again to Las Vegas to attend UNLV!!!! WHEW!!!

I'm really looking forward to it as I lived in that area back in 1991. I really like the central coast!

I really hate moving!!!

And of course, Whisky is coming with me along with Oliver's ashes.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not envy you. We are temp staying with my ILs. But in the last year we've moved from Landover MD, to Manassas VA, to North Carolina, to Front Royal VA....and we are set to move once we are back on our feet again...so I can imagine how stressed you are feeling.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Join the club!. Theres a few of us on the site in the middle of moving and i'm one of them.

Hopefully my contracts will be done by early october and i'm never moving again after this

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't moved since we bought our house 19 years ago today!!
I would hate to even think about it.
Good luck on all the moving!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with the move and school! I hate moving too, I've been in my place for 6 years and don't even want to think about packing
so luckily for me, that won't be happening anytime soon

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good luck on the move. How is Whiskey handling the moves? He should be an old pro at it now.

Originally Posted by GailC

I haven't moved since we bought our house 19 years ago today!!
I would hate to even think about it.
Good luck on all the moving!!
We are in the process of moving my mom to her first new home in 41 years. Amazing what you accumulate when you don't have to move it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Good luck on the move. How is Whiskey handling the moves? He should be an old pro at it now.
Oh, he is! Since I've had him, he has moved with me 10 times! The 3rd time, he didn't come out from under the bed for 3 days!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Theres a part of me dreading moving the girls over because they've been in this house since they were kittens
It's not the move that'll be stressing me, it's how Rosie and Sophie will be