Yankee Candle Lovers!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just got an email from them on their latest promotion, which is available both online and in stores - ALL TARTS AND VOTIVES ARE 12 FOR $12!!!
And selected housewarmer jar candles are also on sale - 14.5 oz for $12, and 22 oz. for $15!!!! WOWZA!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow!! I might have to order some stuff!
Thats a really good deal - thanks for the tip!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ARGH!!! I was just in their store last weekend & now I won't get there in time for the sale.... Maybe I'll hafta order online...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

ARGH!!! I was just in their store last weekend & now I won't get there in time for the sale.... Maybe I'll hafta order online...
Natalie - where is there a Yankee Candle store around here? I thought the nearest one was in the Mall of America?

karabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went to order some because I love Yankee and there are not any stores around here. But alas, shipping to Canada is $28. I don't think so!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Natalie - where is there a Yankee Candle store around here? I thought the nearest one was in the Mall of America?
Kenz, there's one in the mall in Mankato...right inside the front doors...i fyou go straight in the middle part, it's on the right, just past what used to be Sam Goody & is now a Halloween store!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ordered from them....right BEFORE the sale.

But I don't feel too bad because I bought a bunch of the little unwrapped votives that were marked down to $1 anyway. Oh well.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Kenz, there's one in the mall in Mankato...right inside the front doors...i fyou go straight in the middle part, it's on the right, just past what used to be Sam Goody & is now a Halloween store!
Oh goodness, you shouldn't have told me that!
I'm going there this weekend to get a new cell phone - NEW CANDLES!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome news!!!!!!! I love candles....hence my "fire, fire , fire & candles" thread
....I think Yankee Candles and Wood Wick candles are my favs
! Thanks for sharing those low prices with us!!!! I'm excited! I think i should get some more candles

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Their candles smell sooo good! When I used to work at Hallmark the votives and tarts were kept on the bottom shelf where they were displayed. Several times we found them with teeth prints in them were someone's kid had got a hold of them!

I just hit the jackpot on them myself. My best friend is moving and can't take her candles with her...sooooo she just gave me 3 large and 1 medium and I passed up 2 more. They were barely used! My house smells very good now! (not that it didn't before, I have some others too!) She gave her soon-to-be BIL like 20 when they moved out of their house earlier this year too. Good friend huh?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I have been looking for that thread because that's where I heard about the wood wick candles and I got them and love them and wanted to thank whoever told me about them!!
There ya go sweetie! I'm glad you like them
I thought my fellow TCS candle lovers would appreciate them soo i had to spread the wonderful word about Wood Wick candles- they're awesome!!!!
What flavors did you wind up getting???
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96816

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who likes the Yankee Candle Co.'s Vanilla Caramel candle??? I love it!!! I have it on my candle warmer as i speak! Any vanilla caramel fans out there???

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

There ya go sweetie! I'm glad you like them
I thought my fellow TCS candle lovers would appreciate them soo i had to spread the wonderful word about Wood Wick candles- they're awesome!!!!
What flavors did you wind up getting???
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96816
Oh it was you I was not sure!!! Thank you so much for the suggestion I love those candles and my husband loves the crackly sound, I got the Black Raspberry, Vanilla Bean & Pumpkin Butter...there are a lot more that I want but didn't want to overwhelm myself! Thanks again!!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got on the Yankee Candle website and they are retiring Chocolate chip cookie that was one of my favs.....they did bring back the Vineyard that I love but for how LONG??
I will have to try the Vanilla Caramel!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE THE VANILLA CARAMEL!!! It's sooooo good, and it matches my couch! That's a plus for me! But I am kinda ticked at this sale, as I just bought 2 of the 22oz honeysuckles for my living room, and 2 22oz honey dews for my bedroom, and 1 of the 10oz tumblers in honey suckle for my bathroom.

****You can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond too....that's where I usually go. I always get 20% off 1 item coupons sent to my house. And they always have a flavor of the month, and their marked at sale price for the month, then I use the coupon. And, after a holiday, which ever ones were the holiday ones go on sale cheap....I bought pumpkin spice, cinnamon spice, and the christmas tree smelling one for real cheap after the holidays...BB&B has them for low prices after x-mas.