Have you added to your family in the last 3 months?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seems like alot of TCSers are adding to their fur families! Have you added to your family in the last 3 months??? If not, any plans to soon?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!

We brought little Davidson into our furfamily about a month ago. Best thing we ever did - and Harley agrees too!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no. But I'd love to. I just don't have the room right now. In the future if we get a bigger house, I'd love another kitty. I'd just have to talk honey into one. He wants a serval and I'm not so keen on that idea. I'd like a lap cat, not one that could potentialy eat you!
I like my cats smaller then me thank you!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No....I want to add a slobbering, barking member to my fur family, but unfortunately we won't have a dog friendly lease until the spring and then we're going to have do some careful analysis of who in the family could foster the doggie if we end up going to grad school together (which I think is a pretty slim chance...I want to stay in Chicago and wait to go to grad school until Ian has a good job). It would probably be the same person who's going to foster our kitties should we need to travel!

The last addition was Raphael on February 12, 2006!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup! got Ismene, Zeus, Demeter and Medusa in June and Jinx, Eros and Nike about 3 weeks ago
I've only had Antigone and Pandora for about 4.5 months too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!! I'm getting jealous.......or as Susan/Rosiemac would call it, all broody!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
nope... Chip came in March, so it's been more than 3 months. no more places for litterboxes, so no more kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Workin' on it....workin' on it daily, actually. I think I'm making headway with the hubby.

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Penelope and Bob came to us on Mothers Day. They are pair of little freaks
and I love them to death.

malena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes we have.
As you probably already know since I am writing about them here all the time, seven feral cats has moved in with us. I am so proud of them: http://photos.yahoo.com/paulvansintjan

And eight chickens quite exactly three month ago. We needed to add to the roosters harem since he was paying to much attention to his to wifes.
One was almost getting bald from his love. With eight teenagers around he doesn't have much time for love making anymore.
He is sterile - othervise I would breed them myself but we don't have the hart to replace him since he is such a wonderfull and caring husband and foster-dad.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No - but almost! Ari's brother Mirajuu needed a new home earlier this week. Had to decline as our two seem to be all I can handle now.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup! Little baby Cappy is now a permanent resident :p

and for those of you that remember Macchiato and Latte, Cappuccinos brothers.. they were adopted three days ago, together