Labor Day Weekend Plans?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any plans for the long holiday weekend?

I'll be heading home Saturday morning to spend 4 days with my family

We are going to be camping, unless its rainy and icky, we'll be back home at my parents house - not doing anything too important, maybe some back to school shopping for my 2 brothers

We have Monday off for Labor Day, but I also took off Tuesday for a personal day, for an extra day at home, and so I can also get my hair done and get a dr. appointment in there as well (not that I'd really wanna do that on a long weekend, but you know, it has to be done
)

What are your plans?

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll be....

working.

I know, it's not supposed to be legal. But I work at a college and orientation starts Sunday.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be working too. Friday, Sat and Sun. I have Monday off. I actually forgot it was Labor day. OOPS! Oh well, noone put in for it off, so I just did the schedule as I normally would.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our holiday weekend will be spent moving, so it will be very busy and very hectic. It will also be filled with anxiety and worry for me over how Sash will do. Fun, huh?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I'm getting married!!

Tracy that sounds much more exciting than moving!
Good luck to you!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm not getting married (congrats, Miss Mew!), but I get to get dressed up anyway.
My boyfriend and I are going to the Stratford Festival to see "The Twelfth Night" with a group of friends. We went last year to see "The Tempest" (one of William Hutt's last performances, actually), and it was really, really good, so I'm quite looking forward to it.

Sunday and Monday I intend to catch up on my sleep. I cannot begin to emphasize how much I need it!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats and Blessings for a happy marriage, Miss Mew!!!

I'm picking up Ferris tonight and spending the weekend with my TWO kitties - that's it! Rest, relaxation, a little housework and taking lots of kitty pics!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, regardless of what you do!!!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats to you, Miss Mew! Hope all goes perfect!

We are going camping with the horses, an annual event.
We go with his brother and his girlfriend who also have horses. Off on the trails we go!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

Well, I'm not getting married (congrats, Miss Mew!), but I get to get dressed up anyway.
My boyfriend and I are going to the Stratford Festival to see "The Twelfth Night" with a group of friends. We went last year to see "The Tempest" (one of William Hutt's last performances, actually), and it was really, really good, so I'm quite looking forward to it.

Sunday and Monday I intend to catch up on my sleep. I cannot begin to emphasize how much I need it!
Ohh!, I've been to the Stratford festival quite a few times...I love it..you'll have a blast

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to Tennessee for the weekend! Leaving tomorrow morning and coming back monday evening.....

LOOOOOONG drive and I can't even study for my test on Tuesday because I get sooooo car sick

Tracy- Good luck and I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself and Jeff!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have no definite plans quite yet.

Saturday I believe I will be shopping for some nice summer-ish clothes for when I go to Mexico in January
And of course just general shopping. I bought two pairs of AWESOME pants the other day. I call the my "nice bum" pants ha ha!

Sunday might be going on a cruise with a bunch of people. Apparently some car thing with my male roommate. He says there will be lots of single guys there so here's hoping!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to the Packer game tomorrow (box seats!!)
My parents a coming Saturday??? We are finishing up our brick patio (finally).
Maybe some gardening/cleaning/shopping. Not quite sure yet!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the entire house to MYSELF!!!
Well, the cats & dogs will be here, but my family's gone! They are all ehaded up to the MN state fair, & since I have ringworm cats to care for...I finally talked them in to letting me stay home alone!!

I've got homework I *could* do, but I know I will be going to the shelter for sure on Saturday, maybe Sunday if they need me, but I am going for sure again on Monday!(Where else would I spend my time?)

Mackenzie, if you get a chance we could *try* to get together for a little while? I can always PM you my cell # & you can call me if you have time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have the entire house to MYSELF!!!
Well, the cats & dogs will be here, but my family's gone! They are all ehaded up to the MN state fair, & since I have ringworm cats to care for...I finally talked them in to letting me stay home alone!!

I've got homework I *could* do, but I know I will be going to the shelter for sure on Saturday, maybe Sunday if they need me, but I am going for sure again on Monday!(Where else would I spend my time?)

Mackenzie, if you get a chance we could *try* to get together for a little while? I can always PM you my cell # & you can call me if you have time.
Oh that would be fun Natalie! I will have to see what my schedule looks like with my family, and if we have a chance, a meet up would be great!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I've never been there before! I'll have to look into it for next year.

We will be bringing Daisy home on Saturday.
After that, we will spend the rest of the weekend introducing them. Keep your fingers crossed!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday night- I'm going to South Beach to Mango's

Saturday- I'll be watching College football all day. Might go to a bar at night.
Sunday- Going to the park
Monday- Going to the Miami game!
We are playing the Florida State Seminoles!

Congrats Tracy!
Can't wait to see pics of your wedding!