Bella is still hanging in there!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella beautiful as always !!!!
How is she feeling ? How are her days? Please keep us updated. I think of you and Bella everyday .....

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... Bella... you beautiful little girl you!!!
You stay strong. And I know you are... I can see it in those big, bold, story telling eyes of yours.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful girl - please do keep us updated on her condition - she has LOTS of people thinking about her and sending calm healing vibes her way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

What a beautiful girl - please do keep us updated on her condition - she has LOTS of people thinking about her and sending calm healing vibes her way!
I appreciate the thoughts and vibes from everyone. She is holding her own and she's still stubborn...won't poop if I am holding her in the litter, only pee pee...waits till I leave the room...If I put food down and she's not ready she turns her head or moves and eats it on her own terms, even if it's a minute later LOL!!! So nothing has changed in that department! I just try and make her as comfortable as possible and love her to bits like I always have!!! She loves to be brushed her hair has never felt silkier!!! We don't know what tomorrow will bring so we enjoy today with her

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

won't poop if I am holding her in the litter, only pee pee...waits till I leave the room...
Oh Helen i had to laugh at that bit because it's something similar with Rosie. If i'm already here at the computer she'll poop in her tray no problem, but if i happen to come upstairs just when she's digging, she'll stop, look at me and make a slight meow, and unless i ignore her and go into another room she'll come off until she's comfortable enough to go back on

Cats have to have sanctuary as well i suppose

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of warm and hopeful {{{{{vibes}}}}} - you are such a loved baby and you in our thoughts everyday

And a big
for your mom, cos she very special too !!