Looks like it was meant to be!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was going to wait until today to see if they found a home for Ginger's brother and I just called her and the little white long-haired kitty is still waiting for a forever home so I am going to go get him tonight!!
Will take photos over the weekend so you all can see him. Any suggestions for an all-white long-haired kitty name?

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
congrats on kitty:-)
cotton a good name for white cat
or snowball which is my cats name:-)

hope to see pics soon;-)

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah!!!!

How about:

Alaska, Albino, Chilly, Crystal, Ghost, Igloo, Ivory, Polar, Popcorn, Salt, Snow, Vanilla, Whitie, Blanco

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh I can't wait to see pics!

I think I would name him Snap so you could have Ginger & Snap.
CONGRATS!!! Hopefully some other people will have new additions to their families soon!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How exciting!!

I like the name Snap as well (But then again, I like names that go together like that, like Harley & Davidson
Maybe thats just me tho!
)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom calls my Ginger Gingersnap, LOL. I'm keeping Ferris' name, although it's been suggested to me that I call him Fred. I used to have a parakeet named Fred and my stepdad's name is Fred, so I figured I'd stick with Ferris.

I do like Snap better than Sugar - Sugar seems like a girl's name to me. Great suggestions here, though!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At our shelter we had a long hair all white male cat with blue eyes his name was Merlin. It was a very fitting name for him, especially since he seemed to be deaf but was very good at escaping in to the basement anytime someone went down stairs.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was trying to find a name for my all white kitty, I finally settled on Ophelia. However, someone suggested Iridian as there was a white cat at the shelter they volunteered for named that. I will try to dig up my old thread of name suggestions & post a link so you can see tons of white cat name suggestions.

My suggestion is to just give him to me.
I need another white cat!!!! lol

Here's the link to the thread that has name suggestions. It was Allie(lionessrampant) who suggested Iridian....
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77771

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the link.
I looked at the names and I really like Milky (which is fitting because I work for a dairy). I also like Flurry and Winter. I'm still not sure though!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

Thanks for the link.
I looked at the names and I really like Milky (which is fitting because I work for a dairy). I also like Flurry and Winter. I'm still not sure though!
It's always so much easier to name the little guys & girls once you have had a little while to get to know them!

You can also do a google search, I know ther are some kitten name places that give names by colors.

shelleybik

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

I was going to wait until today to see if they found a home for Ginger's brother and I just called her and the little white long-haired kitty is still waiting for a forever home so I am going to go get him tonight!!
Will take photos over the weekend so you all can see him. Any suggestions for an all-white long-haired kitty name?
GINGER is soooo adorable
congrats on getting her bro
we want pics!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooo hooo!!! Another kitty is getting a forever home
I'm soo excited for you and ginger.