Daily Thread August 31/06

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last day of August!!

Can you believe Fall is almost here (well for those of us in the Northern hemi anyways
)

I'm up with the birds again...Reilly of course..he feels the need to show me how much he loves me at the crack of dawn. It was so cute this morning though, I looked over at Jeff who was sound asleep and there is Sydney curled up on the pillow by his head
what a doll!

Anyways, only 2 days left untlil the wedding!!, there is so much to do today. I have my very first manicure and pedicure this morning
I'm pretty excited, and Jeff and I have lots of running around to do.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am ready for another stress filled day. Its seems all the accounts I created yesterday all non existent!
Now I ma going to have to redo everything I did yesterday! YUCK!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, bless them!
Sydney really has settled in wonderfully, hasn't she?

Oh wow, Tracy!
Two days until your wedding! I bet you are so excited!
Good luck getting all the final bits sorted and enjoy your pampering!!

I'm still getting stuck into cleaning, clearing and decluttering - I didn't realise there was so much stuff!!
I'm not minding so much, as the weather is rather drab and rainy!

I hope everyone has a good Thursday!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Last day of August!!

Can you believe Fall is almost here (well for those of us in the Northern hemi anyways
)...........Anyways, only 2 days left untlil the wedding!!, there is so much to do today.
It was a pretty cold night in Toronto last night, wasn't it? But fall can't come soon enough, it's my favourite season!

Is your wedding going to be inside? I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to rain. But then again, the weather seems to change hourly here in Southern Ontario so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Its seems all the accounts I created yesterday all non existent!
Now I ma going to have to redo everything I did yesterday! YUCK!!
Oh, that happened to me before. I spent all day doing data entry and no one realised the system has crashed. It was an old system and there was no notification to tell you when the system disconnected from the network.

I just made an appointment for Nakita to get a check at the vets before the new kitten comes home and to ask the vet some questions. Only 2 days until I pick her up!

One more day until the long weekend. Woohoo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Is your wedding going to be inside? I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to rain. But then again, the weather seems to change hourly here in Southern Ontario so I wouldn't even worry about it.

I just made an appointment for Nakita to get a check at the vets before the new kitten comes home and to ask the vet some questions. Only 2 days until I pick her up!

Woohoo!
Unfourtunatley our wedding is supposed to take place outdoors
...we do have a back up plan...but it's really going to suck for the pictures and everything...darn this Tropical Storm Ernesto!!

I bet you are so excited to pick up Daisy!!

I'll try and check in the day after the wedding to see pictures of your new little doll!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Tracy - 2 days!
Thats so exciting - enjoy your manicure and pedicure today, you deserve it! Did you ever get the facial done?
Lets hope and pray that the weather holds out and you can get beautiful photos done outside! No rain!

It was so nice and cool outside last night (about 65*), so I went on a walk around the bike path on the lake - it was absolutely beautiful, and so peaceful. I saw about 7 cute little bunnies - I wanted to bring them home!
Hopefully its just as nice tonight, so I can go again.

Just another day at work - only 2 more days til I get to go home and see my family for 4 days - I'm pretty excited to get out of here and have an extra long weekend!

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Only 5 days left until back to school.

I wish I could go out and enjoy one of my last days of freedom but I'm still in pain from that bike accident 2 days ago. All my muscles are killing me... especially around my neck and shoulder

I also have a black eye and some really big bruises on my leg.

I wanted to go get my hair cut before school starts but it might have to wait.

I'm going back to bed.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Tracy, I am so envious of you right now!!! That is such an exciting wonderful time in your life. Cherish every moment of it!!! Good luck, and congrats! PS....it's supposed to be good luck for the bride to get rained on! I will keep wishing for a clear day for you, at least so you can get some photos!

Last night I made chex mix....hubby loves it when it's home made cause I add a ton of garlic, onion, and dry mustard to it. My SIL goes in for her amnio today, so far no word (thinking positive thoughts). And tonight I have some wash to finish, and my house to clean (my parents are stopping by on Sat, gotta have a clean house for dear old mom)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

PS, it's almost Friday!!!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning congrats Tracy I hope your special day is perfect for you!
I was up early had a 8:00 doc appointment for my monthly B-12 shot. then back home to do some house work.
It was a chilly night here again the furnance is going to warm the house up! Took the cats out for the morning garden walk with me. The grass had dew all over it so they didn't enjoy the wet paws
..I'm going to the fair this afternoon with hubby and my two boys and the odlest sons GF.I love to watch the horse pulling. This fair is my favorite as its a nice ride through the country to get to it. I hope they have the Sweat Shirt place as last year I found two good ones with Siamese cats on them. I'll probaly fill up on on the fair junk food. Fries and hot dogs ,candy apples ,cotton candy.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

Today started off just great when I let Joey in this morning I gave him his pill (for crystals in his urine) and noticed he is missing one of his bottom teeth...don't know what they are called but it's one of his fangs!! Doesn't seem to bother him at all called the vet they said just watch it in case it looks infected. Left my neighbor/friend a message I hope Joey's tooth is not in Tiggers neck!!! They fight all the time! I never wanted an outdoor cat just something else for me to worry about

My hubby put another window seat up for Sophia this time in the front of the house and I don't think she has left it since!!
I will spend my day today like I spend everyday looking after my beautiful Bella!! Since May I have only left the house to go to the grocery store or Petsmart so If I sound crazy I probably am!!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Tracy, have a wonderful wedding I think Reilly should be in the wedding..a handsome groomsmen!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW two days! Are you nervous?? I hope the skys are blue and beautiful for you!
Phenomsmom don't you hate it when you have to redo ALL your work from the day before? It seems like such a waste of a day doesn't it? Hopefully it'll go fast at least since you pretty much know what you typed yesterday?
Pombina Good luck with this house! Hope it's the one you want!
babyharley careful driving home! Have fun with your family!
marie-p I hope you heal soon. Maybe you can tell people you were trying to rescue a cat from a tree and the cat got the best of you?
Sorry, I know it's not funny. Heal fast my friend!
LuckyGirl chex mix sounds yummy! Home made you said???

Bella713 honey we are all cat crazy to a degree. You are NOT alone!

My day is going to Petsmart to get cat food, then off to somewhere to do something, because I just want to do something fun. I need stress relief. I don't want to clean the house, I don't want to do laundry, I don't want to do anything, just have fun today. I need and deserve it. I'm being selfish today and after the shaft I just took yesterday, I am being greedy in my own right and taking a day for me! Hopefully it'll help my mood and when I see my coworker tomorrow I won't be so nasty to her.

have a great day today!!!!!!!!!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the wedding Miss Mew!! You must be so excited!! I know I would be! I am sure the clouds will part and you will have a nice sunny day for the wedding, things like that usually seem to happen. It did on my grad day!

My Thursday has gone by pretty uneventful. I woke up this morning and the bathroom was basically torn apart. Garbage all over the floor, the mats all askew and towels draped everywhere... now I wonder who did that??

I have been very bored at work as all my stuff is caught up and now I have no work to do!! And I still have 6 more hours!!

At least one roommate will be home tonight so I won't feel so lonely!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning everyone!
I am so happy for you, Miss Mew and I hope you have the wedding that you've always dreamed of!
I am volunteering at the animal shelter today, nothing new there.
I am not sure what I am doing when I get home. I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the wedding!!!!! I hope the rain will hold off for you..
Ran some errands this am. Dropped a bill off for a new client with recommendation and I got all that work!!! Its great to work for rich people!!!!!!
Waiting for another potential client to get back to me.
Went to Tuesday morning and bought a cute cat figurine and some much needed (not) cat toys.
Have to attempt to bath Grizzly tonite-oh joy!!!

Have a good afternoon.....

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The leaves are already changing colors here. It's maybe 70 and I'm freezing. Summer never really got her, well for maybe 2 weeks. I can't wait to move somewhere with a real summer!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tracy do you want us all here as bridesmaids
I hope the day is perfect for you

Well i've had 2 people come to view my house that's up for sale and they both want it!. I have another couple coming to view tomorrow evening, but whoever puts some money down first is the one i'll be accepting.

Never again am i going to move!.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Tracy do you want us all here as bridesmaids
I hope the day is perfect for you

I would have you all there if we lived closer Susan!!

Well i've had 2 people come to view my house that's up for sale and they both want it!. I have another couple coming to view tomorrow evening, but whoever puts some money down first is the one i'll be accepting.

That's wonderful news!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

well i've had 2 people come to view my house that's up for sale and they both want it!. I have another couple coming to view tomorrow evening, but whoever puts some money down first is the one i'll be accepting.

Susan, that is good news but why are u moving and are you moving far away?? Moving is so stressful

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Susan, that is good news but why are u moving and are you moving far away?? Moving is so stressful
I'm going back to where i originally came from which is Northumberland which is about a 35 minute drive from where i am now.

http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/vg/

I'm having to move anyway because our offices are moving the end of this year beginning of next so i'll be closer to our new premises, but this is going to be my last move