First TATTOO! (pic)

bellinakitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Whee! I finally got a tattoo after thinking about it for so long....and I'm so happy with it!
It's so cute, and represents my love of dragons and my fave colors.

Let me know what you think!
This is the drawing, and not the tattoo itself, when it's healed I'll post another picture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellinakitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

That is so cute!! Where are you putting it??
It's put already! ^^ I just got it done tonight, and it's on my upper right arm.
Thank you

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soooooooooooo cute!!! My DD said she really loves it.
Congrats on the tat.
They are addictive

shelleybik

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
love the desighn,i have a dragon on my right arm,sort of chinese desighn,i have a rose on my ankle and a eagle with my sons name on my left arm...they are addictive,youve had one,bet your already thinking of another?
anyone that says tatoos dont hurt is a big fat LIAR. also the bigger the tat the more it hurts,anyway,congrats,dont pick at it youll ruin it!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The picture is cute, but I would prefer it framed on a wall. I know tattoos are all the rage but I don't get it. Why did you want to scar your body, subject yourself to that pain and pay for it?? I can't wait till this style passes. I hope this will be your one and only. Don't mar your body, respect it and treat it well.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice!, can't wait to see pics of the real thing once it's healed

bellinakitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

The picture is cute, but I would prefer it framed on a wall. I know tattoos are all the rage but I don't get it. Why did you want to scar your body, subject yourself to that pain and pay for it?? I can't wait till this style passes. I hope this will be your one and only. Don't mar your body, respect it and treat it well.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.
I'm not scarring my body, any scars would be evidence of a really bad tattoo artist. The pain was not that bad at all, in fact I had a great time and concentrated more on talking with the artist.
I respect my body just fine, thank you. I'm still a virgin, for instance, and plan to be until I'm married. How's that? Think before you write something which judges another person, what things have you done in YOUR life, that maybe someone wouldn't agree with?

bellinakitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

That is soooooooooooo cute!!! My DD said she really loves it.
Congrats on the tat.
They are addictive
Well I hope not! One is expensive enough! LOL

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, it is SO DARNED CUTE!!!

Congrats! I now have six, with the most recent being a memorial tat for a very close friend that was killed on her motorcycle in July.

I just love permanent body art - and I LOVE the fact that we are allowed to do what we want with OUR OWN BODIES, regardless of those who may pass judgement because it isn't something that they are interested in.

People who live in glass houses...well, you know the rest!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BellinaKitty

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.
I'm not scarring my body, any scars would be evidence of a really bad tattoo artist. The pain was not that bad at all, in fact I had a great time and concentrated more on talking with the artist.
I respect my body just fine, thank you. I'm still a virgin, for instance, and plan to be until I'm married. How's that? Think before you write something which judges another person, what things have you done in YOUR life, that maybe someone wouldn't agree with?
Sorry, I did not intend to offend you, I was expressing my opinion. there is no judgement of you whatsoever in my comments, so I am surprised at your strong reaction. However, scraping the skin and applying dyes that become permanent is a scar, no matter how you draw it. And I am sure there are plenty of things I have done that people don't agree with. C'est la vie. Enjoy your tattoo.

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cool.........but be forewarned.....tattoos are like cats.....one can never have enough. Its just a matter of time and availability of funds.

Winter Hawk

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a tattoo of myself (an expression of faith--cross with a heart in the middle). On my upper right shoulder....

And yes, I want another one real bad.

bellinakitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your comments.

Here are some pics of the tattoo, as best as I could get them.

She's so precious, I love it!