=WC= Feed Me, Feed Me!!!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"What the deuce, you vile woman! Can't you see I am hungry? Blast! Now, feed me!!!"

Note: This is for those of you who knows Family Guy. If you don't, here is the link to a clip of the show. warning: some might be offended....

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im a big ole family guy fan (cute pic by the way)...thats why dan calls our kitten Stewie (Peanut as i call him) Killer Griffin.

just bought a trivia game too...i always lose but its still a good game to play

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'll move this to fur pictures

Oh my goodness look at that mouth!
Thank you, posted in the wrong place. Could not delete it..thank you.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow I agree - look at that mouth!! feed me NOW!!!

thats a great photo as well. I love the depth of field, how the face is in focus but the background is blurred! great!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Im a big ole family guy fan (cute pic by the way)...thats why dan calls our kitten Stewie (Peanut as i call him) Killer Griffin.

just bought a trivia game too...i always lose but its still a good game to play
Haha, great! We have a cat named Stewie as well. And of course, you know where we got Rupert's name from...

Here is our Stewie.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww stewie is a cutie too!

I wanted to name stewie Mort after Mort Goldmen, call him Morty.

My fave episode is Mr.Saturday Night when peter loses his job and becomes a rienassance fair jouster....Mort has a part in the begining when he talks about giving hemroid cream to some kids dad...he goes "they were like stinky little balloons" ha! oww thats a great episode...Will Ferrell is also in it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

"What the deuce, you vile woman! Can't you see I am hungry? Blast! Now, feed me!!!"

Note: This is for those of you who knows Family Guy. If you don't, here is the link to a clip of the show. warning: some might be offended....

Well, I'd say he's hungry alright lol

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

aww stewie is a cutie too!

I wanted to name stewie Mort after Mort Goldmen, call him Morty.

My fave episode is Mr.Saturday Night when peter loses his job and becomes a rienassance fair jouster....Mort has a part in the begining when he talks about giving hemroid cream to some kids dad...he goes "they were like stinky little balloons" ha! oww thats a great episode...Will Ferrell is also in it.
Yes, I like that episode. That was funny one. I have not yet had a chance to rent season 3...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rupert is just absolutely gorgeous
That photo is just wonderful!! What sort of camera do you have? I think we'll be in the market for a digital SLR at some point in the nearish future...

Big Family Guy fan here as well!! If you have a Mac, and are running Tiger, you can get a widget which has Family Guy quotes on it. So when I pull up the widgets, I get FG guotes. It's great....

Quagmire: Hi Meg, 18 yet?
Meg: No
Quagmire: Awww right

I love Quagmire...

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Rupert is just absolutely gorgeous
That photo is just wonderful!! What sort of camera do you have? I think we'll be in the market for a digital SLR at some point in the nearish future...

Big Family Guy fan here as well!! If you have a Mac, and are running Tiger, you can get a widget which has Family Guy quotes on it. So when I pull up the widgets, I get FG guotes. It's great....

Quagmire: Hi Meg, 18 yet?
Meg: No
Quagmire: Awww right

I love Quagmire...
Quagmire is great!! Too funny.

Thanks for your kind comment. I use a Canon 20D. I would recommend the Canon 30D. They are great. I am a Canon guy so I am a bit biased..hehe. Good luck with your purchase. Share lots of photos!