Jerry's Uncle Mike needs your healthy vibes

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uncle Mike is having open heart surgery today.......any good vibes you guys can spare we'd really appreciate!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prayers for Uncle Mike & lots of calming, healing vibes for an uneventful and full recovery.
Hugs for his loving family.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Heavenly Father,

May you grant that the surgeon has steady hands to help Uncle Mike's get a bit more time added to the ticker. Help the family through the surgery, calm their worries and their stress and stand within them (even though we know they can't see you).

In you Heavenly Name I pray--Amen.

I write out my prayers as I say them cause if I say I'm going to I tend to forget these days (Stupid meds))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

Dear Heavenly Father,
May you grant that the surgeon has steady hands to help Uncle Mike's get a bit more time added to the ticker. Help the family through the surgery, calm their worries and their stress and stand within them (even though we know they can't see you).
In you Heavenly Name I pray--Amen.

I write out my prayers as I say them cause if I say I'm going to I tend to forget these days (Stupid meds))
That was very nice Rachele, thank you!

Thank you all!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone........haven't heard anything on how the operation is going/went..............but I'll let you know when I do.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone........Uncle Mike ended up having a quadruple bypass. He's resting now.........his operation took from 9-4 today............will know more as the days go on.......but the docs said all looks good. Keep those vibes coming.......we love this man alot!