Ear Infections... and those lovely worms.

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello.

When I took my kitty to his free check up provided by the spca the not very nice vet told me my kitten had an ear infection. I bought the ear cleaning stuff and clean as instructed. His ears are getting better, however how long does it take for his infection to go away? We go back soon to get Joplin(kitten) his 2nd of dewormer I want to ask about his ears as I am concerned.
My older kitty has shown no sign of worms, out or in the litter. does this means she does not have them?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HappyHendrix

Hello.

When I took my kitty to his free check up provided by the spca the not very nice vet told me my kitten had an ear infection. I bought the ear cleaning stuff and clean as instructed. His ears are getting better, however how long does it take for his infection to go away? We go back soon to get Joplin(kitten) his 2nd of dewormer I want to ask about his ears as I am concerned.
My older kitty has shown no sign of worms, out or in the litter. does this means she does not have them?
If one has worms, it's a pretty good chance they both have worms. The only way to be sure is to bring a FRESH stool sample of each to the vet.

What type of ear infection did your kitten have? Was it an infection or was it mites?