Eeyore's kittens, and more of Piglets kittens!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My foster kitty Eeyore gave birth to 5 lovely kittens today. Unfortunately, she left 3 laying uncleaned, and allowed them to get chilled. Since she had jumped into the crate with her little sister Piglet and Piglet's 2 week old kittens, I put the little chilled kitters in with them, and they cleaned them right up. (More details in the kitten forum!)

This is brown tabby Eeyore sitting up, and patched tabby Piglet laying down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came home at lunch, and took Piglet's "big" kittens out of the nest, to give the freshies a better chance to nurse. Eeyore and Piglet layed nose to tail, with all the kittens in between them. Just precious!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at tha big pile of kitties !!! How sweet is that......so has Eeyore become more comfortable now ?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Piglet and the kittens. Really, this kitty saved their lives. Eeyore was a little bewildered by the whole thing, although she has had kittens before. Piglet took charge in cleaning up the newbies, and is helping with the nursing duties.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Look at tha big pile of kitties !!! How sweet is that......so has Eeyore become more comfortable now ?
Eeyore was nursing the kittens, purring, even taking treats from me. But tonight one kitten got pushed out behind the cage, so we had to get everyone out and move the cage forward to get the kitten back into the nest. Since Eeyore got out of the nest, she seems nervous about getting back in.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When the babies were out of the nest, I did a photo shoot. Here is all 9 babies.

Just Eeyore's freshies.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More and more and more pics!

It looks like this little tabby has an orange face...which would make her a patched tabby like aunt Piglet, I believe.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Piglet has certainly relaxed since she first came. Thats wondeful shes able to help Eeyore ...... Eeyore sure must trust Piglet. Thats also wonderful she was eating out your hands ... both seem to have progressed a lot since in your care. How many kitties does that make it now ? Do you still have Piglet and Eeyore's family since you rescued them ? I wish I was near you ..... I love Piglet and Eeyore;s eyes. It seems to be a trait they all have. So beautiful and expressive.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Safely back in the (clean) nest. The tortie girl is "T", the orange boy is "I", the tabby boy and girl are "GG" and "Er". The newbies are Gopher (black), and tabbies Rabbit, Owl, Christopher and Robin.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want to give all those adorable babies lots and lots of kisses!!!! so cute
love the names too

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

they are so cute i wish i coul have them all
Well, if you call any rescue, I'm sure they have spare Mommas! It sure is fun to foster. I've been doing it for 2-1/2 years, but we also need families who would just foster one litter. If you are at all tempted, I advise you to call a local rescue. The babies sure are sweet!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all are SOOO adorable!!! I'm in kitty heaven! Please keep posting pics of them all!