Much cooler temps!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! Today it barely 80* it is SO nice out!! Our a.c got hit by lightning Friday night and so we have been w/o it since then(and it was so warm over the weekend) so today is wonderful~just wanted to share the excitement with ya all!!
Is it cooling off where you are??

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep! its been kinda rainy here the last few days and I've been able to go without my a/c since last Tuesday I think
my electric bill will be nice!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's starting to drop into the 50s here at night, and last night was the first night this summer that I've had to actually close all the windows.

Sigh...autumn approaches...

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been down right cold here. I have had to have the furnance on in the morning then again at night. Its been mid 60s day and drizzly and down to the upper 40s at night. What happened to summer? No more shorts long pants and sweat shirt on all day. I'm still wearing flip flops but my toes are getting cold! The maple trees are all ready turning colors here due to the cold night temps.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Send me some of the cooler weather! Its like 95 degrees here still. Lows are in the mid to upper 70's

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

YAY!! Today it barely 80* it is SO nice out!! Our a.c got hit by lightning Friday night and so we have been w/o it since then(and it was so warm over the weekend) so today is wonderful~just wanted to share the excitement with ya all!!
Is it cooling off where you are??
It was here for a bit, but the last few days are well over 100
I hate it, but then I don't like it to cold either and I hate rain
There no keeping me happy, but I just want it to cool down so I dont have to use that air conditoner, $470 month before last and last month $270 witch was better but not good enough...Enjoy that weather because this may be headed your way here soon..