New to Forum.. But..

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I forgot to post here first!
Here are some of my babys
I Dont have all there pics on this Computer.. But..

This is "Kitty Kitty" haha Unique Right?

This is Tysone*Pitbull* Tasha *shep Mix She is no longer with us. We had to put her to sleep a cpl months ago* Falise *Labradoodle* And Friskie..*The tabby that is confused,He thinks he is a dog *

This is Falise

This is a Young picture of Trouble.. He ALSO Thanks he is a dog, and Will Play with our new addition Phebe ALLL The time..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is My Baby Boy Tyson! I Love this pic!

And our new addition,Phebe a Cattle Dog/Corgie Mix

Haha Hope you enjoyed all My Pics

Oooo Here is My Momma Foster Kitty before she had her babys, and how big she was...

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and welcome to TCS, is great fun here, theres lots of great advice, help and support.
Your furry family is just wonderful

As you work your way around the site you´ll see lots of tips and links for advice on signatures. Have fun

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.

That is one chunk of tabby you have there. I bet he is a great cuddler. Trouble is cute, too. I love the markings on his face and ears. It's wonderful that they all get along.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HAHAHA yes.. the tabby is a BIG Kitty, We dont feed him and the Tortie but once a day either..LOL He is just a BIG Kitty!I used to call him SumoKitty!

And Thanks to all for the warm Welcome! And NO notall the Kittys get along, But we are working on it..

Trouble is cute But Dont let that fool you.. he is a Freak of Nature! hahahahaha

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hahaha YEs.. I Know I Know, he is a Big Boy! I cant get him to loose weight for nothing lol
the Tabby *Friskie* has a licking fetish..HAHA But he is soo Big he cant clean his Back part of his body all too well! lol it is funny.. Vet was like, Ok He is too fat to clean himself, He needs to go on a diet! oops..
But he is LAZY! And Eats 1 time a day,and still doesnt loose weight! lol I am bout to start feeding him 1x a week! HAHAHA KIDDING

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!
Beautiful animals you have! Biiiig kitty!