TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Mind teaser of the day
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mind teaser of the day

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her mother, she met a man whom she did not know. She thought he as amazing, her dream guy, and she fell in love with him but never asked for his number and could not find him after the funeral.

A few days later the girl killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought
post #2 of 15
Was the man satan?
post #3 of 15
She wanted the man to attend her sister's funeral, or something along those lines?
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
She wanted the man to attend her sister's funeral, or something along those lines?
It is something along those lines...

Like she wanted to see him again and figured if he was at one funeral he'd be at another involving the same family.
post #5 of 15
I was way off then!
post #6 of 15
Well don't feel bad, it's considered that if you answer that question the write way, you are one step closer to being a psychopath.

I only knew the answer cause I've seen the riddle before (((I swear)))
post #7 of 15
Was it death?

Her sister killed her mother.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream View Post
Well don't feel bad, it's considered that if you answer that question the write way, you are one step closer to being a psychopath.

I only knew the answer cause I've seen the riddle before (((I swear)))
Guess that means I am a long way from being a phsycopath then right?
post #9 of 15
I suppose so, though no test is conclusive
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream View Post
I suppose so, though no test is conclusive

I had to try to get that title away from me! Just kidding!
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
I had to try to get that title away from me! Just kidding!
Eh I'm kidding. It was a good brain teaser, perhaps we should expand on ths thread a bit and add more.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream View Post
Well don't feel bad, it's considered that if you answer that question the write way, you are one step closer to being a psychopath.

I only knew the answer cause I've seen the riddle before (((I swear)))
yeah that's my excuse too.... seriously though I acutally just heard this riddle a couple weeks ago Muhahahahahaha
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover View Post
This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her mother, she met a man whom she did not know. She thought he as amazing, her dream guy, and she fell in love with him but never asked for his number and could not find him after the funeral.

A few days later the girl killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought
ok, let me see... was it because he was a detective & she thought she'd meet him again if she killed someone?

this sounds vaguely familiar, but i'm still not sure that's the right answer...
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
he he yup she killed her siter in hopes that she would see him again at her sisters funeral.
post #15 of 15
I'm going to say that the girl's sister was the guy... this is the modern age her sister was a transvestite and she fell in love with her....
*My warped mind*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Mind teaser of the day