I'm having a time of it right now...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch is going back to the vet because of his teeth, and I'm getting more and more worried about him. It seems that I am getting over sensitive and stressed proved by the fact that I was sleep walking again last night. Can I get some TCS vibes for Scratch? My little guy needs them, and I think I do as well.

Thank you all...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
los of happy teeth vibes for Scratch and no stress or worry vibes for you!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, poor Scratch!!! What's wrong with his teeth? Is he going to have a full general anaesthetic clean?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh no, poor Scratch!!! What's wrong with his teeth? Is he going to have a full general anaesthetic clean?
Not quite sure yet, he's only 11 months old, so the vet is looking at other options first.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending vibes yours way, and if you need more than just those just let us know! Not sure what we could do, but we're here!

I've only had a problem with sleepwalking once (that I know of) and I know it can be scary. I usually just talk in my sleep. Usually arguing with hubby. Of course there is that one time that he claimed I sat up in bed and punched him in the head, and said, "I'm mad at you!" and then rolled over in a huff
I surely don't remember it.

Anyway, hope I gave you a laugh. You're in my thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have two plans 1. DH and I are going to do what ever it takes for Scratch to get better.

2. DH has decided to get a large piece of rope and tie knots into it. Hopefully I will resist the urge to rearrange the couch and chair at night if I am untying knots.

Thank you so much for your vibe/prayers. TCS is a wonderful place!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck at his vet appt tomorrow. I hope you are able to get some rest tonight

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sending you support vibes. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.