Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!!

How is everyone doing today?

It's a bit of a dull dreary day here today
oh well....I'm going to pick up my wedding dress from the store today
only 4 more days until the big day. (I'm not panicking yet
)

Have a great day all and don't work too hard!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Tracy!! 4 days!! That is so exciting!! Ican't wait to see the pictures!! I am sure you will look gorgeous and the day will go smoothly!!

Phenom woke me up at 2 this morning for cuddles. She is so sweet. She always tries to put her scent on me to mark me as hers!!

I tried to go bike riding yesterday only to find out my pedals were broken. I have no idea how it happened. Took the bike back to Wally world and they gave me a new one. So I will be riding tonight!!

Have a great day everyone!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG???? FOUR DAYS???? wow how exciting

awwww Tracey, I am sure everything is going to go brilliantly on the day and I look forward to seeing photos.

Its 10pm tuesday night here. Jasmine is quite sick
and its been a tough 7 days with her... quite exhausted to be honest. I just wish I could explain to her why she feels so bad

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Tracy, the weather looks like it's going to be great on Saturday. Keep my fingers crossed for you!

I haven't been able to sleep since adopting Daisy. There is so much to do to kitten proof this house considering we're still in the middle of renovations. Lucky we finished the carpentry last week and now we just have to paint. We purchased a new cat condo and Nakita absolutely *loves* it. I guess we should have purchased one before now but I thought she would never use it. You know you buy the toy but the cat prefers the box it came in instead?

Also preparing for a job interview with a medical clinic on Thursday. I've never worked in the medical sector so the interview should be interesting. Enjoy the day everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

Its 10pm tuesday night here. Jasmine is quite sick
and its been a tough 7 days with her... quite exhausted to be honest. I just wish I could explain to her why she feels so bad
Oh no!!, poor Jasmine
give her lots of hugs for me

Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Morning everyone!

Also preparing for a job interview with a medical clinic on Thursday. I've never worked in the medical sector so the interview should be interesting. Enjoy the day everyone!
Good luck Kass...you will do great!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Tracy, how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

Danielle, I hope Jasmine is feeling much better soon!
sending many healthy }}}VIBES{{{ her way!

Good Luck, Kass! I'm sure you'll do great!

I'm trying to declutter at the moment, but just can't seem to stay away from the computer for long!

Must get to it really!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Four days, you must be so excited you don't know what to do! Picking up your dress, what a big day!

We'll be having a sunny warm day, likely the last of its kind for the rest of the week with Ernesto supposed to pay us a visit beginning tomorrow and possibly lingering for days. An unwelcomed guest!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Sweet Jasmine needs to feel better soon! I can't imagine that precious face crying!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh only 4 days!!!!!!
Well Ernesto will actually hep the weather in WI for the week by staying nice and sunny.
I bit stiff from working yesterday-my hand from gripping the pruner.
Have errands this am as I have to pick up 3 trees for a client,groceries etc.
Then odds and ends around house.

Get well soon Jasmine-mummy needs some sleep!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all!

John and I had a busy night last night.... we got home from work (I had to work til 5:30, we were so busy with hail estimates, it was unreal!) Then I came home and made a yummy supper (chicken rice with cheese and chicken breasts
) and then we had a few guests - our neighbors came over for a bit, had some play time with Harley & Davidson, which of course is a neccessity
Then we headed to WalMart so I could look @ a new bike, I was pretty excited!

We then saw that my boss was @ our new shop, so we drove over there (its next to Walmart!) and I finally got to take a look inside - and well, we're going to have A LOT of work to do!

Tracy, 4 days - holy cow! Good luck with everything, I know it'll be beautiful! Can't wait to see photos!

Awww, I hope little Jasmine feels better very soon!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone!!!

I have been very busy at work lately, with not much TCS time....
. Things are good between hubby & I, all of a sudden we are like newly weds again!
I have been up to my elbows in paperwork cause it's the end of the month. And in my free time, I've been researching doctors....we need to find a doctor that's covered under our insurance.... ugh.... no fun. I am really thinking of getting a kitten or 2....I checked with my vet, and they said it is not likely (although possible) for LGirl to pass Bartonella to a kitten. She said it's only a 14% chance that she still even has it, and less of a chance that she could pass it on if she does still have a trace of it in her blood. But there are 2 I'm in love with.....hmmmmm, what's a girl to do???

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I have to work today( sheesh what's new!?
) but at least it's not until tonight, now we just have to hope that my cook shows up. He's not the most reliable person in the bunch let me tell you. So we are hiring for cooks in Clinton if anyone is interested.
Hubby and I weeded and cleaned up the yard the other day and I'm so sore. Now I remember why I let him do that!
Gail I don't know how you do it. We were only out there for an hour and that was Sunday! YIKES! Does that mean I'm getting OLD???

Anyway I hope Jasmine's feeling better soon. Poor thing needs to rest so mommy can.

I am sending out get the job vibes for you Kass. I hope it goes well!

And Tracey, in four days you'll be a stunning bride! Just take lots of pictures so we can see!

Have a great day everyone!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!

OMG 4 days? Hope you have a wonderful day!!

It's actually quite nice here, it was thundering earlier,m but now the sun is out and there is a load of blue sky! (she says just as a black cloud comes into view and the wind picks up)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had bad period pains this morning, and left school early, a lady called me for a job interview for tomorrow and i am so nervous! i have no idea what i am supposed to wear!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm basically the same status I've been all week, trying to keep a low stress profile until tomorrow.....I've been sleeping alot and just well, I'm here, that's about all I can say right now.

But I did come out of the back here for about 20 minutes today so yay me.

That's a big step since it's been hard for me to get out of bed.