I have pink claws, I am so beautiful

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got the Soft Claws today! It was easier than I expected. One person scruffs the cat and feeds it baby food, and the other gets covered in super glue.

Ohhh no, not the camera I'm so embarrassed

Just kidding *nyah*

Ohhhh yeah baby I am so beautiful

And one of my fingers covered in super glue. Yes that's Lily's fur stuck to the glue.... 2 cats worth of Soft Claws gets very sticky...

Lily did very well also, but the kitten claws only came in clear so aren't so exciting.
I had to cut the ends off the kitten ones still so they fit properly, but it was relatively easy

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Stumpy aren't your little nails gorgeous!

And poor Lily with her missing chunk of fur!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My finger got stuck to her paw twice.... She didn't complain once though! I thought she'd bolt once we put her down, but she just sat down and sniffed hew paws

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the sexy toes Lily!!! (ps....i heard using nail polish remover will get that lovely glue off of your momma
)

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got softpaws for Stanley because he was getting scratchy again. I got the clear though because my bf at the time wouldn't have liked the coloured ones.

They were so easy to get on and never bothered him at all. It was weird finding them on the ground though when he shed them ha ha!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the same taste in soft claws!!
I got the pink ones for Phenom... if I could only get them on her!! Phantom got baby blue kitten ones. If you order online they have pink and blue and clear in kitten.

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hehe, what a little diva!! She looks darling! Please let me know how the soft claws work out...We're thinking of getting them for Spliff, but a more manly colour of course! (Although I LOVE the pink, DH will have nothing to do with it, lol)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heh, thanks everyone
I'm pretty sure none have fallen off yet, although I did a really bad job of one of Stumpy's and one of them is almost hanging off...

I got mine from The Cat and Kitten Store and they were $15 each with free delivery, and only had clear for kittens (which is what Lily got). If I find just as cheap pink kitten ones before next time though, I'll get them

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're better than mine as well.... She's lost one now, but that was the first one I put on, so I'm not surprised.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

does that mean i'm beautiful, too?

Cable is very beautiful!!!!!