Another new kitten??

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I just don't know what to do! The girl I got Ginger from called me up and asked me (nearly begged) me to take Ginger's brother who is a long-haired solid white kitty. I just don't know! That would be 4 kittes and a cat in my house. I LOVE cats, but I just don't know if I can take on 5 of them! They grow up and that would be 2 spays and 2 neuters in the next few months!! I can afford it, and I'd love to give him a home, but am I ready for 5 cats?? I told her if she doesn't find a home for him by next weekend to call me back and I would think about it. He is a beauty, it was hard to choose between him and Ginger. I just don't know!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You say you can afford it and that you had a hard time choosing - I'd say go for it!!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can afford it - why not! there's not too much difference between 4 & 5!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you can afford it. I would do it. Ginger is a cutie! Plus she'll have her brother and 3 other friends

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Plus, Ginger came to me with her first shots and deworming and vet certificate and she has also fit in so well so I'm sure this kitty would be just the same.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wait and see if she gets a home for him. If she doesn't, and he's that sweet, then he's meant to go home with you

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you really want to then go for it. If he's as sweet as Ginger there should be no problem plus Ginger will have her brother with her. At a certain point one more in the house doesn't make much difference.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You probably won't find anybody here who's going to talk you out of it!
I say go for it too. He sounds like such a little sweetie!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

You probably won't find anybody here who's going to talk you out of it!

Anyone coming here asking if they should get another cat is obviously just wanting to be convinced that they should, or wanting confirmation that it's a good idea.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Anyone coming here asking if they should get another cat is obviously just wanting to be convinced that they should, or wanting confirmation that it's a good idea.
I second that!!!!! lol - there was never a more true statement
So what's the new kitty's name going to be????? hehehee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I've decided to wait until Thursday (just 2 days) and if she hasn't found a home for him then I am going to go get him.
I was thinking of maybe the name Briley (like Riley with a B...not sure how to spell it)?? But should I really toss around names before I even know for sure if he is mine? Hmmm....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope he ends up with you and his sister...........not a better home could he find!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jean44

If you really want to then go for it. If he's as sweet as Ginger there should be no problem plus Ginger will have her brother with her. At a certain point one more in the house doesn't make much difference.
whats five when your have four?? or 8 when you have 7 or.... you get the picture
He sounds gorgeous!