Radio question of the day: 08/28/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you go to the grocery store, what is the one junk food you usually buy that you know you shouldn't?

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ice cream!! Lately it has been the Twix or Bumpy Cake ice cream flavors!

Chad is a *serious* junk food junkie so unfortunately (for me) we always come home with boxes and boxes of cereal, fruit snacks, cookies, candy, pop....

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ice cream. but it's not so much of a "know I shouldn't" as it is a "know some people would say I shouldn't but the heck with them, I like ice cream".

I'm 40lbs overweight but I never gain any, my blood pressure and cholesterol are fantastic, I'm healthier than most of my thin friends, and I like ice cream, darnit.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I alternate between three. Chewy chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough (eaten STRAIGHT from the tube with a fork
) or dip and chips.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool Ranch Doritos, those wonderful Kroger iced cookes, and Lemonheads. Of course, I've had to test my willpower and BANISH all of these things in the days leading up to my wedding!
(Sorry, did you say just ONE thing? Impossible!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate, chips, and soda.
my aunt Betty got us an ice cream maker and my dad made vanilla ice cream with almond slivers and hershey's kisses. it is so good!
it's almost gone, though.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t go to the grocery store anymore. I have to have them delivered. But even with their limited selection I still manage to get bad things.

Most of the time itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ice cream.
I only get two pints a week but itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s still bad. For awhile I was hooked on chocolate covered pretzels.

Go figure.....they were the only really bad thing I could find and I had to give them up.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One thing?!?!?!?!? This past trip included - baked Chee-tos, cookies, candy, and ice cream.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyone posts chips/icecream/cookies

and im gonna have to say I do go for the chips everynow and then but dont grocery shop often,instead i make runs to taco bell and culvers. OHHHH Im a monster!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

and im gonna have to say I do go for the chips everynow and then but dont grocery shop often,instead i make runs to taco bell and culvers. OHHHH Im a monster!
Me and hubby are horrible. We usually grab fast food (often McDonalds) on the way home from the grocery store. We're always starving by the time we leave (our own faults I realize) so we grab fast food because we're often tired too and don't feel like cooking.