Silly kitties!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I scooped out the litter trays this morning just after theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d had breakfast, and Lily was trying to get in while I was still cleaning it out – which is strange because sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s normally really shy, especially when it comes to noisy/fast movements. She ran away when I was topping it up, and as soon as I put the lids on, she was back. Stumpy ran over as well, and they both went into a litter tray each (theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re side by side), and were both sitting there, with their heads poking out. They looked so funny! Then they turned around and were scratching at the same time, so both there bums were hanging out the front of the tray while they scratched. I took a few pics with my phone, but I have no idea if theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll turn out since it was pretty dark, and I think I can only upload them using Bluetooth on my home computer.

I left the house with a smile on my face though, which is always nice on a Monday morning

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is it about a freshly cleaned litterbox that calls some kitties names!! Phantom HAS to make a poop or a pee right after I have cleaned it out. It kinda makes me mad!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Villy's the same, she loves a clean litterbox.
Maybe they just like to put their smell on it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG I've been trying to set up my phone to send email for the last hour and still can't get it going...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're horribly pixelated, and there was no natural light, but you get the drift...

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's so cute. Eric does the same thing. He'll stand there and wait while I clean the litter box and then jump in. And I can't count the number of times I've taken the plastic bag full of scrapings out, come back in the house and find three dirty litter boxes.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They're horribly pixelated, and there was no natural light, but you get the drift...

I wonder if they make it like a race. Who will finish first?

My kittens love to play with clean litter. They jump from one box to another (mine have no lids) chasing each other until one decides to use it. That ends the game pretty fast.