Annabelle's Birthday Weekend

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My daughter Annabelle turns 3 today! We had very busy birthday weekend.

On Friday, we went to the county fair and Annabelle got to ride some rides.

Saturday was my husband's company picnic. It was hot and there were about 25 kids having to play in rocks on the edge of a bluff. No pictures were taken as no one wants to remember the event.

Yesterday was Annabelle's Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. She got her new Princess bike at home in the morning.

And then off to Chuck E. Cheese...

The birthday girl on stage:

Time to blow out the candles:

Mommy steps into help:

What a fun busy weekend she had.

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hope she had a great birthday:-)

looks like she loves the new bike!
my 6yrold daughter loves to ride hers
we have been trying to take training wheels off
she wont let us LOL
soon i guess

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww what a precious little girl !!!! Sounds like you had a fun filled busy weekend . Happy Birthday Annabelle !!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like she had a blast!! There's nothing like a Chuck E. Cheese bday!!
I remember I wanted one so bad when I was little and I never got one!! Glad your princess ogt one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Looks like she had a blast!! There's nothing like a Chuck E. Cheese bday!!
I remember I wanted one so bad when I was little and I never got one!! Glad your princess ogt one!!
I always wanted a Chuck E Cheese or Showbiz pizza party when I was little too. The prices are pretty steep, but suprisingly, grandmas and grandpas stepped up and paid for the whole thing after the bill came. Gotta love grandmas and grandpas. Also, our hostess was not very good. She actually forgot to bring out 2 pizzas, didn't serve drinks, etc, but was at the same time able to bug me every 30 seconds about something or other. The manager offered to comp the whole party, but we declined considering we had eaten the pizza and gotten the tokens. In lieu of the comp, we got a huge cup worth of tokens, so the party could keep going! The important thing is that my baby got a wonderful party and everyone had a great time!