James Well Beloved

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here feed their cats/kittens with it?

If so can you still feed you cat with wet food even though its a complete cat food?

LuLu x

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed James Wellbeloved and a complete wet food! All you have to do is to adjust the measurements accordingly! So you'll have to feed less dry and less wet, as they are getting both!

I personally add it on the top of their wet in small portions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I feed James Wellbeloved and a complete wet food! All you have to do is to adjust the measurements accordingly! So you'll have to feed less dry and less wet, as they are getting both!

I personally add it on the top of their wet in small portions!
Oh right
Thanks

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed James Wellbeloved dry to the boys, PEbbles wont touch it, or they would all have it. I personally prefer to have a mix of wet and dry, as SArah says, you just have to adjust the measurements - but if you are feeding it on top of wet, you have to make sure that they eat it all, when biscuits get water etc on them, they have to be treated like wet food and not left down all the time.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Sar very kindly introduced us to JWB and the cats LOVE it! So much so that I don't feed it to them as a meal. I will shake the bag and the come BOLTING into the room to get their treat.
I find that they get bored of things so quickly, so I am trying to keep this as a novelty and its working.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Sar very kindly introduced us to JWB and the cats LOVE it! So much so that I don't feed it to them as a meal. I will shake the bag and the come BOLTING into the room to get their treat.
I find that they get bored of things so quickly, so I am trying to keep this as a novelty and its working.
Thats a good idea