Hi All

lacy's mommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I also have a cat pregnant she is 3 years old and this is her 3rd litter,She is laying around alot so im expecting her to be in labour shortly ill post pictures when they are born

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lacy's Mommy

I also have a cat pregnant she is 3 years old and this is her 3rd litter,She is laying around alot so im expecting her to be in labour shortly ill post pictures when they are born
Lacy's Mommy..welcome to TCS. Please provide more information as to why this cat is expecting her 3rd litter....is she part of a pedigreed breeding program?? If not, I do hope you are planning to have her spayed after she has weaned this litter.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lacy's mommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Why she has had 3 is she is a stray my neighbor has been taking care of her the past years i just brought her in and now am waiting for kittens.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lacy's Mommy

Why she has had 3 is she is a stray my neighbor has been taking care of her the past years i just brought her in and now am waiting for kittens.
Lacy...it's good you have taken her in...but this time she really needs to be spayed once the kittens are weaned. I would recommend that you set her up in a room with at least 2 doors between her and the outdoors. She should not have an opportunity to get back outside until she has been spayed as cats can become pregnant as early as a few days after giving birth. In her room, you should place her food (which should be kitten food) water, litter box and birthing box. There is a lot of good advice in this thread:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74659

Katie