I am not allowed to wear glasses

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So Dash's new thing is to take off my glasses immediatly after he sees them on my face. It doesn't matter when, where, or what I am doing. He will sneak up behind me and paw them off my face, or sit in front of me and take his 2 paws and take them off, if I put them on, he repeats the process. How on earth can I stop this
should I just wear contacts, why is this the cutest thing ever?!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keeper130

So Dash's new thing is to take off my glasses immediatly after he sees them on my face. It doesn't matter when, where, or what I am doing. He will sneak up behind me and paw them off my face, or sit in front of me and take his 2 paws and take them off, if I put them on, he repeats the process. How on earth can I stop this
should I just wear contacts, why is this the cutest thing ever?!
Very cute, but probably quite annoying after awhile, LOL

Cat's have such quirky personalities!!!

I would say "No!" softly and redirect him to something else.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I 've had cats who would chew on the earpiece while I was wearing them, but never had them removed by a cat.

Yep, say NO and gently move him away from your face.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I 've had cats who would chew on the earpiece while I was wearing them, but never had them removed by a cat.

Yep, say NO and gently move him away from your face.
He started to paw at them once, and his paw got caught between my face andthe glasses and as he pulled away they moved, and from there on out he has figured out how to take them off, :p I am sucha sucker.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that is cute - but I can see how it could be annoying!
Maybe he doesn't like your glasses, as when you have glasses on they can look like staring eyes, and cats only stare at each other when they are going to fight, the rest of the time they blink after a few moments, or look away.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo knocks my glasses off my nose when I pick her up. She then sticks her nose in my ear and snuffles loudly (it tickles.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
GASP he'd better, they cost more then him